Chapter 49: stop disturbing

Qin Zhou returned to the lounge with the rose in his arms.

After putting the roses on the table, Qin Zhou came to the table and prepared to remove his makeup.

Just in the middle of removing makeup, Qin Zhou heard the sound of the door being pushed open from the outside.

And because he had just made an appointment with Jiang Lin to go out for dinner, Qin Zhou thought it was Jiang Lin, so he asked, "Where do you want to go at night? Or the barbecue restaurant last time?"

The man didn't make a sound, just approached step by step.

"Jiang Lin?" Qin Zhou shouted again, but before he could answer, he looked back and saw that the person who came in was He Yang.

Qin Zhou shouted respectfully, "Mr. He."

He Yang came over, saw the bouquet of roses on the table, and said slowly, "You have received Jiang Lin's flowers."

Qin Zhou was still removing his makeup, so he casually responded, "Well."

"You said that roses cannot be collected." He Yang's voice was a little cold.

Qin Zhou raised his head and met the man's gaze across the mirror.

Qin Zhou suddenly laughed and said unhurriedly, "Mr. He, he is my friend."

"Why can't I accept the flowers sent by my friend?" Qin Zhou smiled, a pair of beautiful peach blossom eyes full of smiles.

"Feast-"

Qin Zhou interrupted: "Mr. He, you called it wrong again."

He Yang looked at those familiar eyes, but changed his voice and shouted, "Qin Zhou."

"Are you going out with Jiang Lin at night?"

Qin Zhou didn't answer directly, he just said, "Mr. He, this is my private matter."

Qin Zhou turned around, looked at the man in front of him, and said unhurriedly, "Mr. He, we are not familiar with each other."

"I'm just an actor. You are an investor to me. I'm very grateful that you helped our crew."

"But I still hope you don't disturb my private life again."

He Yang lowered his eyes, and after a long time, he said, "Okay."

"I won't do anything you don't like."

"I won't bother you any more."

He Yang turned around and left the lounge.

Qin Zhou also retracted his gaze and sat back on the chair, continuing to remove his makeup.

The next day, when Qin Zhou came to the crew, he didn't see the out-of-print car with the serial number plate.

For several days after that, He Yang didn't appear again, he should have returned to Nancheng.

Life has returned to peace.

Do not disturb each other.

After the crew finished, Qin Zhou returned to the company branch.

The headquarters of the company is in Nancheng, and the branch is in another province in the north. The two places are far apart.

Also because of the completion of the project, Qin Zhou went to Lin Chixiao to prepare for the MV.

It was originally scheduled to shoot for two days, and the remuneration was settled on a daily basis, but before the shooting started, there was a temporary situation.