Chapter 77: favorite boat

It was already past eleven o'clock in the evening.

Qin Zhou looked in the direction of the door and did not move.

Outside, the knocking on the door continued.

Qin Zhou got up, walked over, and looked at Maoyan.

Then, Qin Zhou opened the door.

\"Why are you here?\"

As soon as Qin Zhou finished speaking, he saw the figure outside the door turned towards him.

Qin Zhou took advantage of the situation and reached out to catch it, and then smelled the heavy smell of alcohol on the other side.

\"Hug.\"He Yang put his pillow on the young man's shoulder.

Qin Zhou brought people into the room and closed the door.

It's just that when Qin Zhou put the person on the sofa and was about to leave, his wrist was held.

He Yang leaned over again, as if he wanted to hug.

Qin Zhou pushed the man away slightly and said slowly: \"You smell of alcohol, don't touch me.\"

He Yang released his hand and closed his eyes and leaned on the sofa pillow.

Qin Zhou poured a glass of hot water over and asked, "Why did you drink?"

He Yang opened his eyes and whispered: \"Go out and gather for a while.\"

\"Drink less.\" Qin Zhou put the water glass on the table and didn't care anymore, and went back to the bed to lie down.

He Yang got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After coming out of the bathroom, He Yang came to the bed and hugged the person on the bed.

He Yang held the young man's hand and whispered: \"I saw the hot search.\"

\"What hot search?\" Qin Zhou asked subconsciously.

\"You and Su Tang went out on a date.\" He Yang lowered his head slightly.

Qin Zhou: \"She went to interview, I didn't go to the restaurant.\"

He Yang didn't speak any more, just held the young man's hand tightly.

After a long time, He Yang said: \"Move to my place to live with.\"

\"No need, it's fine now.\" Qin Zhou put the phone aside and said, \"I have work tomorrow, I won't do it tonight.\"

\"Yeah.\" He Yang responded and continued to quietly hug the person in his arms.

The next day, Qin Zhou got up and changed his clothes, and said to the man on the bed: \"Remember to close the doors and windows when you leave.\"

Qin Zhou went out.

The nanny car was already waiting outside the community, and Qin Zhou walked towards the gate of the community.

And because the weather forecast said that the sun would come out today, Qin Zhou didn't wear a coat.

But it was still a little cold in the morning, so Qin Zhou hurried to the car, which made him feel better.

Qin Zhou leaned on the back of the chair to rest first, and the assistant next to him hurriedly handed over the breakfast.

Qin Zhou took a photo of breakfast and posted it on Weibo.

[Qin Zhou: Another day at work]

Just a few seconds after Qin Zhou's Weibo post, a comment appeared——