Chapter 170: Rest early, Mrs. He

\"Maybe there is a point.\"The clerk admitted generously,\"I can't help my wife if she doesn't come back.\"

Xu Chengyan nodded casually, and touched the man with the other hand.

The man wore the uniform uniform of the clerk in the store, with a white shirt buttoned to the top, covered tightly, with a sense of abstinence.

Xu Chengyan touched the button of his shirt, moved his fingertips slightly, untied one of the buttons, and followed the man's words, and asked: \"Then are you going to play with me?\"

The clerk didn't answer, and put his arms around the young man's waist and asked: \"What do you think, Mr.

Xu Chengyan chuckled, wrapping his tie around the man's neck, pulling it down slightly, leaning forward as if to kiss him.

But the clerk turned his head away, touched the young man's wrist with one hand, and reached down to touch the position of the young man's ring finger.

Ring finger is empty, no wedding ring.

The clerk asked again: \"Is Mr. single?\"

Xu Chengyan also noticed the clerk's small movements, and took the initiative to explain: \"It is inconvenient to wear a ring when filming.\"

\"That's marriage.\"The clerk nodded and didn't continue the topic, but let go and took a piece of clothes from the hanger on the side, \"This is a limited edition of V brand this year, which is more suitable for Sir, you can give it a try.\"qb9cnc

The clerk held a medium-length thin coat in light gray.

Xu Chengyan looked at the person in front of him, and laughed softly: \"It's already time, are you sure you want to sell clothes now instead of going back to the hotel with me?\"

\"Sir, we are both married.\"The clerk takes a step back,\"It's better to keep a distance.\"

\"Okay.\" Xu Chengyan was really displeased by the attitude of the clerk, he followed his coat, went into the dressing room, and put on it.

And the clerk was still standing outside, quietly waiting.

There was the sound of Kou Cizaicui's clothes rubbing in the locker room, and it was Xu Chengyan who was **** inside.

The clerk listened to the voice, looked away a little uncomfortably, lowered his head and re-buttoned his shirt, took off the tie around his neck, and put it aside.

Not long after, there was movement from the dressing room, and the door opened from the inside.

The clerk looked back and saw the young man leaning lazily by the door, wearing the light gray mid-length shirt jacket.

\"Does it look good?\" The young man bent the corners of his eyes, and the smile in Peach Blossom's eyes could not be hidden. The clerk looked at the young man in front of him, but was unable to speak for a while.

The young man was wearing that shirt coat, but he was wearing only that coat all over his body, no trousers, and his long legs were exposed.

And even the coat, the buttons were only tied to the chest, a large collarbone was exposed, and no bottoming clothes were worn inside.

The clerk still looked away and replied softly: \"It's beautiful.

Xu Chengyan came to the lounge chair generously, and said: \"I want to change a pair of shoes.

\"Okay.\"The clerk should come down, walk towards the shoe area not far away, and pick up a pair of Martin boots. y40odo

Xu Chengyan was still sitting on the chair, taking off his shoes, waiting for new shoes.