Chapter 90: Qin Zhou doesn't want them anymore

Qin Zhou didn't speak, put on his hat and glanced at He Yang.

He Yang: \"I'll go tell him.\"

He Yang gave the leash to Qin Zhou, and then went over to communicate with the photographer.

Qin Zhou was still squatting on the ground, rubbing Qiqi's head.

Not long after, He Yang came over.

\"Photo deleted.\"

\"Well.\" Qin Zhou got up and returned the rope to He Yang.

Not far away, the photographer looked at the two of them with some regret, and finally turned and left.

Qin Zhou also said to He Yang: \"I'm going back.\"

Qin Zhou carried the strawberry bag and returned to the restaurant.

The next morning, when Qin Zhou came out to set up a stall, he met Qiqi again.

This time, the old housekeeper led Qiqi out, and still ordered a bowl of wontons.

Qin Zhou went back to the kitchen to order the wontons, and then asked the agent for a wallet.

Qin Zhou packed the wontons and gave them to the housekeeper.

It happened that the photographer went to take a picture of Pei Yuan next to him, so Qin Zhou covered the microphone while no one was paying attention, and returned the strawberry money from yesterday to the housekeeper.

Qin Zhou said: \"I borrowed He Yang's money yesterday, please pay Uncle Wen for me.\"

\"Okay.\" The housekeeper took it and left with Qiqi.

Qin Zhou also continued to work on setting up the stall.

But at noon, Kiki came again.

It happened to be the break time of the show group, and Qiqi somehow got into the restaurant and walked around.

A staff member noticed and quickly asked: \"Hey, whose dog is it?\"

\"I don't know, it should be raised by a local...\"

\"Why did you come to us?\"

The big dog was still wearing a leash around his neck, and swayed in the restaurant openly, as if he was looking for something.

A staff member went over and wanted to take the big dog away.

However, the big dog responded quickly and ran away quickly.

Kiki ran all the way to the back yard, and then ran in a certain direction without error.

\"Ow!\"

Qin Zhou was still basking in the sun in the yard when he suddenly heard the familiar barking of a dog. He looked back and saw Qiqi.

Qin Zhou leaned down slightly, hugged Qiqi's head, rubbed Qiqi's face, and said helplessly: \"Why are you here again?\"

Two days ago, Qi Qidu was just waiting for him at the door of the restaurant.

As a result, now, Qi Qidu sneaked into the restaurant to find him.

Qin Zhou sat on the chair, and Qiqi also put his head on Qin Zhou's lap, very well behaved.

Qin Zhou touched the back of Qiqi's head and gave Qiqi a smooth hair or something, feeling a little complicated for a while.

It happened that the agent was nearby, so Qin Zhou called for the agent.

The agent came over, looked at the big dog on Qin Zhou's lap, and asked: \"What's wrong?\"

Qin Zhou said: \"Brother Fan, send the dog back.\"