Chapter 118: Fountain

Xu Chengyan thought about it for a while, but still replied: \"I'll think about it again.\"

He hadn't contacted He Yang for more than half a year, but he was still unfamiliar.

For some things, it's better to just let it go.

Su Tang asked: \"Then do you want to go out to dinner with him?\"

\"Let's see the situation.\"Xu Chengyan put the phone aside and didn't reply, \"I've been busy recently, so I don't necessarily have time.\"

Su Tang nodded and changed the topic to continue chatting.

Not long after, Lin Chixiao also returned after ordering, and the waiter also delivered the skewers.

Xu Chengyan took a few skewers and ate them quietly.

Lin Chixiao and Su Tang sat opposite each other, and from time to time there were conversations——

\"Mine are all burnt...\" Su Tang frowned, staring at the potato chips in his bowl

\"Then you eat this.\" Lin Chixiao took a new potato chip and went over.

Su Tang took a bite and immediately complained: \"It's a bit spicy.\"

\"There are drinks.\"

The interaction between the two people on the opposite side was very natural, and Xu Chengyan had guessed something in his heart after listening to the voice on the other side.

After supper, it was already past ten o'clock in the evening.

Su Tang drank slowly with her drink cup in her hand, looked at Lin Chixiao beside her, and the two looked at each other.

Immediately afterwards, Su Tang looked at Xu Chengyan opposite, and suddenly said: \"Zhou Zhou, tell you something.\"

Xu Chengyan looked up, \"Huh?\"

Su Tang: \"I'm with Chi Xiao.\"

After Xu Chengyan heard this, he laughed, \"Congratulations.\"

Xu Chengyan was not surprised by this result, looked at the two people opposite, and asked: \"When did you get together?\"

\"Just this month.\"

\"This month?\"Xu Chengyan was a little surprised,\"I saw that something was wrong with the two of you, I thought you were already together.\"

\"Is there?\" Su Tang opened her eyes wide.

\"Yes.\"Xu Chengyan smiled, \"You don't know, Lin Chixiao secretly watches you every time.\"

Every time Su Tang and Lin Chixiao stayed together, the atmosphere between them was very special.

When you love someone, you can't hide your eyes.

\"You still peek at me? When?\" Su Tang patted Lin Chixiao's arm.

\"No...\" Lin Chixiao was still a little embarrassed and scratched his hair.

\"Then you can watch it openly now.\"Su Tang approached Lin Chixiao.

Xu Chengyan looked at the two people who were showing affection, and couldn't help but said: \"Am I going to prepare some money?\"

\"You can prepare in advance.\"Su Tang waved his hand, \"Wait for my good news next year, remember to give me a big red envelope.\"

\"Sure.\"

The three chatted and prepared to go back.

Xu Chengyan returned to the apartment and went to wash first.