Chapter 81: Sweet

Qin Zhou habitually reached out and rubbed Jiang Lin's head.

During those three years, he had countless opportunities to come to Nancheng to see Jiang Lin, or to make a phone call to report safety.

But he never did.

He completely lost his old identity and started a new life—

But ignore the harm this incident has caused to others.

He had thought about whether to make a phone call with Jiang Lin, but he felt that it would be better to just disconnect it completely.

At that time, he thought that Jiang Lin had so many friends by his side, and he was not lacking alone, so he should soon be forgotten.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." Qin Zhou apologized over and over again.

Jiang Lin didn't speak, just hugged Qin Zhou tightly.

Jiang Lin hugged for a while, and after letting go of his hand, he said, "Brother Zhou, you have to get well soon."

"Well." Qin Zhou nodded in response.

"Eat three meals on time, drink more water, and use less cellphones..." Jiang Lin thought uneasy like a big parent.

Qin Zhou obediently lay on the hospital bed, and Jiang Lin also helped to cover the quilt.

Qin Zhou took a nap first.

When he woke up again, Jiang Lin was still in the ward.

Qin Zhou moved, and Jiang Lin, who was beside him, also noticed the movement and quickly asked, "Is it better?"

"Well." Qin Zhou nodded and said, "It's time to leave the hospital."

Qin Zhou propped himself up and wanted to get out of bed.

However, Jiang Lin continued to cover Qin Zhou with the quilt and said, "Let's rest first."

"I still need to work." Qin Zhou rubbed his eyebrows, "I took a few days off, and I'm going back to the company today."

Jiang Lin: "It's alright, I told Yuan Lie to take a month off."

Qin Zhou wanted to say something, but this time Jiang Lin's attitude was very firm.

"Brother Zhou, rest." Jiang Lin forcibly stuffed the person into the quilt.

Qin Zhou lay down for a while, and then asked, "Where's my phone?"

Jiang Lin handed over the phone.

Qin Zhou unlocked it and flipped through the messages on his phone.

After seeing it, Jiang Lin said, "Brother Zhou, don't play with your phone if you are sick."

"I'll chat with you." Jiang Lin leaned over and lay down on the bed, beside Qin Zhou.

The bed is not very big, but it is enough for two people.

Qin Zhou also moved to the side to make way for Jiang Lin.

Jiang Lin asked curiously, "Brother Zhou, what are you going to do next?"

Qin Zhou thought about it and said, "Continue acting."

"Brother Zhou, what do you want to play? I can invest."

"let it go."

"Do you want to go out and play these days?" Jiang Lin took out his mobile phone and sent Qin Zhou a few links. "There are several exhibitions and an auction this month, which is quite lively."