Chapter 153: Sunscreen

Xu Chengyan hugged the man and kissed him on the lips, which was considered to be comforting.

He Yang instantly turned against the guest and pressed on the back of the young man's head to deepen the kiss.

When the lips parted, Xu Chengyan leaned against He Yang's shoulder, panting slightly.

He Yang touched the young man's lips, then lowered his head and touched it.

The two held each other for a while and then let go.

After He Yang left, Xu Chengyan stayed in the room to rest and slept on the sofa.

In the afternoon, Jiang Lin came over.

"Brother Zhou! Do you want to go swimming?" Jiang Lin, wearing swimming trunks and a beach shirt, said excitedly, "It's very comfortable outside!"

"Now?" Xu Chengyan subconsciously looked out the window.

"Yes! Take a swim and relax!"

Xu Chengyan nodded, "I'll change my clothes."

After speaking, Xu Chengyan got up and went through the suitcase to find a pair of swimming trunks.

After changing into swimming trunks, Xu Chengyan and Jiang Lin went downstairs together.

When the two came to the beach, Yuan Lie was there.

Jiang Lin ran over, asked Yuan Lie to get a bottle of sunscreen, and dragged Xu Chengyan to the side to apply oil.

"Brother Zhou, you are a big star, you can't get a tan..." Jiang Lin thought, asking Xu Chengyan to lie on the beach chair and help apply sunscreen.

Jiang Lin poured a little sunscreen on Xu Chengyan's back and slowly pushed it flat.

Yuan Lie stood aside and stared at Jiang Lin's movements for a while, but finally stopped Jiang Lin's movements and said, "Okay, don't wipe it."

Jiang Lin was a little confused, looked at Xu Chengyan's back, and said, "I haven't finished wiping it yet..."

Yuan Lie had already acquiesced in the fact that Xu Chengyan was with He Yang, so he said, "Call He Yang down and let him wipe it off."

However, Jiang Lin still didn't know the situation of the two of them. When he heard that he was going to call He Yang, he shook his head even more, "No, no, I can't let my brother come, I might as well do it myself..."

Jiang Lin insisted on continuing to apply sunscreen to Xu Chengyan, and even wanted to apply massage oil as well.

Xu Chengyan turned sideways and said, "It's fine, I'll do it myself."

Jiang Lin had to put the sunscreen aside and said, "Brother Zhou, do it yourself... If it's inconvenient, just tell me."

"Okay." Xu Chengyan agreed.

Jiang Lin thought worriedly, and finally followed Yuan Lie for a swim.

Xu Chengyan sat on the beach chair, holding sunscreen in one hand, and with some difficulty he stretched his hand to his back to apply the oil himself.

But when Xu Chengyan was halfway through, he suddenly felt a shadow fall on him.

Xu Chengyan looked up and saw He Yang was in front of him.

He Yang's gaze fell on the naked upper body of the young man, and he sighed softly, "Yanyan, are you dressed like this?"

"I'm going to swim." Xu Chengyan smiled, "otherwise what would I wear?"

He Yang still frowned, sat on the chair beside him, and took the sunscreen from the young man's hand.

Xu Chengyan also lay on the beach chair and asked, "Why did you come down?"