Chapter 28: fifth day

In the morning, He Yang came to Jiang'an Community and received Shen Xiuzhu.

The weather outside was still a little gloomy, and it was always windy.

Shen Xiuzhu got in the car, couldn't help but lowered his head and sneezed, his eyes were a little red.

He Yang looked over and asked, "Have you caught a cold?"

"It's probably..." Shen Xiuzhu rubbed his eyes and said, "By the way, I seem to have left my cup in your car yesterday..."

As Shen Xiuzhu said, he lowered his head and looked for it on the seat.

He Yang handed over the thermos cup and said, "I received hot water in the morning."

"Thank you." Shen Xiuzhu laughed, took the thermos cup and drank slowly.

And because the water temperature was hot, when Shen Xiuzhu drank the water, fog appeared on his glasses again.

The car drove towards the pier, and after a while, it stopped at the intersection and waited for the red light.

He Yang freed a hand and stretched it out towards Shen Xiuzhu.

Shen Xiuzhu took off his glasses naturally, put them in the man's hands, and said, "Wait later to buy a cake from Elder Zhou."

He Yang took out a tissue to wipe his glasses, and responded.

After cleaning the glasses, He Yang helped the person beside him put on the glasses.

Just when the red light turned green, He Yang drove to Lao Zhou's cake shop and bought a cake for Shen Xiuzhu.

After buying the cake, the car drove towards the pier.

The houseboat was docked by the pier, and when the two came to the houseboat, there were already many people inside.

Chi Yi was on the sofa, looked over, looked behind He Yang, and asked, "Where's Jiang Lin? Didn't you come?"

He Yang walked in, took advantage of the situation to sit aside, and said lightly, "I asked, he won't come."

"Hey, I even called out a few clean little models today, wanting to give my little cousin a **** drive." Chi Yi's tone was a little regretful.

A rich second generation next to him heard it, and immediately came over and said quickly, "Called a model? How is the technique? Give me a try?"

"The technology is good, and he is very good at serving people." Chi Yi was a little condescending, and hinted: "Especially that mouth, it can be ecstasy-"

He Yang interrupted aloud: "Shen Xiuzhu is still here, pay attention when you speak."

"It's okay, I'm not a child anymore." Shen Xiuzhu smiled, "I can also discuss the topic of adults."

"Yeah, Xiuzhu is not a child anymore!" Chi Yi smiled and said to Shen Xiuzhu again, "If Xiuzhu wants to eat meat, come to me, I promise to introduce you to someone who has good skills and can serve people!"

"Okay." He Yang frowned, and just said to Shen Xiuzhu, "Ignore them."

Chi Yi suddenly said: "Young Master He, don't protect him all the time! What's the matter with discussing some adult topics!"

"That's right." The other person immediately coaxed, "You can't protect Young Master He for the rest of your life."

"Young He was like this before. He was too partial. He was always protecting Xiuzhu, always saying that we would bring him down..."

"I see, if He Shaohu lived his whole life, it wouldn't be impossible."

Everyone else started booing.

For a while, the topic became a little ambiguous.