Chapter 147: Just kidding

After He Yang heard this, he looked at the others, his eyes instantly turned cold, and he asked coldly, "What's going on?"

"Young Master He, it's nothing." A young man waved his hand with a smile on his face, "Just kidding with Qin Zhou."

Another person next to him also echoed: "Yeah, we were just joking."

"Just a joke, Qin Zhou won't be angry, right?"

"It's all a misunderstanding... We're just joking, it's fun!"

Several others laughed, as if nothing had happened just now, it was just a harmless little joke.

Xu Chengyan was rather lazy, put one hand on the arm of the chair, tapped lightly with his fingertips, and said calmly, "I'm sorry, I'm a bad tempered person and don't like to joke."

The atmosphere became a little stiff in an instant, and the smiles on the faces of several young masters also restrained.

The game table was a little stiff, and even the other people in the private room noticed it, and the private room gradually became quiet.

He Yang looked at the other people at the game table, and didn't ask what happened. He slowly said, "Have you heard what my boyfriend said? He doesn't like to joke."

A young man next to him came out to smooth things out: "Let's pay attention next time! It's rare for everyone to come out to get together today, so be happy."

"Okay, let's continue! I'll deal the cards first!"

Several people tacitly skipped the topic of joking, and the private room became lively again.

It's just that Xu Chengyan was still in no mood, got up and said, "Let's play."

Xu Chengyan put on his hat again and said to He Yang, "Mr. He, I'll go back first, you can do whatever you want."

Xu Chengyan's tone was very polite, but also very distant.

He Yang had a slight headache when he heard the word "President He".

"Yan—" He Yang stretched out his hand, trying to hold the young man's wrist.

It's just that the young man did not give him a chance to keep him and left the private room directly.

He Yang also got up and planned to go back.

The people at the game table saw that Xu Chengyan had left, and said to He Yang, "Young Master He, what's the matter with your little lover? You don't understand the rules at all."

He Yang's movements stopped, and his footsteps stopped.

"That's right, we're joking, what about him?" Another person was a little dissatisfied with Xu Chengyan.

"I think he's not as good as Yanyan... He can't even joke."

He Yang looked at these people and said, "He is my lover."

"You don't have to contact me in the future." He Yang turned around and hurriedly left the private room.

When He Yang came out of the bar, he saw the young man on the side of the road at a glance.

The young man stood on the side of the road and seemed to be waiting for the bus.

He Yang walked over, grabbed the young man's waist, and said, "I'll take you back."

"Don't bother Mr. He, I'll just go back by myself." Xu Chengyan's voice was cold.

He Yang heard the name "President He" again and sighed.