Chapter 156: Recording

\"Huh?\" The little drunk looked over at a loss.

\"Yanyan.\"He Yang was very patient, slowed down his tone, and coaxed: \"Shout again to listen?\"

The little drunk is still in a daze, leaning on the man's arms, \"Husband?\"

He Yang's breath stagnated, and he couldn't hold it any longer, he held the young man's face and kissed it.

The phone fell beside the pillow, but He Yang didn't have the heart to deal with it anymore, the tip of his tongue also stuck out and slowly penetrated.

Xu Chengyan raised his head, was a little breathless from the kiss, and hummed softly.

Unconsciously, the two of them turned into a posture lying on the bed.

He Yang pressed on the young man, and the taste of wine spread on the tip of his tongue.

After the deep kiss, He Yang gasped slightly, pressed close to the young man's face, and continued to coax: \"Shout again.\"

Xu Chengyan was really drunk, He Yang did whatever he said, and obediently shouted: \"Husband.\"

He Yang took the young man's hand, touched the young man's ring finger and rubbed it back and forth.

Feeling that it wasn't enough, He Yang coaxed again: \"Call again.\"

\"Husband...\" The little drunk got into He Yang's arms, his face flushed red, and he hugged the man's neck tightly.

\"Really good.\" He Yang kissed the young man's forehead, his heart softened.

Why is his banquet so good...

He Yang hugged the person in his arms tighter, and said again: \"Shout again.\"

The little drunk snorted a few times with dissatisfaction, as if he thought He Yang was a little annoying, so he turned around and turned his back to He Yang.

But He Yang was unrelenting and continued to coax and deceive, causing the little drunk to call her husband several times in a row.

The next day, when Xu Chengyan woke up, it was already noon.

It was bright outside the window, and the sun was shining outside.

Xu Chengyan was still a little confused, rubbed his head, and found that he had hands on his waist, and his back was tightly pressed against a person's chest.

Xu Chengyan also smelled the familiar scent of the man, and he didn't have to look back to know that it was He Yang, so he moved a little in the man's arms and found a comfortable position to fall asleep.

He Yang slept very lightly, and suddenly noticed the youth's movements, so he lowered his head and kissed the youth's hair, his voice hoarse: \"Yanyan.\"

\"Huh?\" Xu Chengyan turned around lazily and faced He Yang.

He Yang also took the young man's left hand, touched the empty ring finger, and suddenly asked: \"When will we get married?\"

Xu Chengyan was a little stunned for a while, and subconsciously said: \"Why do you suddenly mention this?\"

He Yang: \"You agreed yesterday.\"

Xu Chengyan was even more at a loss, recalled what happened yesterday, and said with some uncertainty: \"When did I agree.\"

\"Last night.\" He Yang frowned and emphasized: \"You agreed.\"

\"Last night?\" Xu Chengyan rubbed his eyebrows, recalling what happened last night.

The memory of last night was a bit confusing. I only remember that he and Jiang Lin were drinking and playing games in the living room. I can't remember what happened after that. It is estimated that he was drunk.