Chapter 71: crash bed scene

Qin Zhou didn't notice He Yang in the corridor, and followed Lin Chixiao directly to the outside of the room.

Just when Lin Chixiao took the room card, he suddenly realized something was wrong, and when he looked not far away, he saw a figure at the end of the corridor.

Lin Chixiao looked at the man, then glanced at Qin Zhou beside him, and reminded: "Your friend is still there."

Qin Zhou looked over, only to see He Yang, and was stunned for a moment.

The two rooms are not far away, Qin Zhou walked over and asked, "You haven't left yet?"

He Yang lowered his eyes, held Qin Zhou's wrist, and asked in a low voice, "Do you want to make an appointment with him?"

Qin Zhou responded, and moved his wrist to pull out his hand, but found that the man was so powerful that he couldn't pull it out himself.

Qin Zhou asked, "what's the matter?"

"Don't make an appointment with him." He Yang got closer, and put his other hand on Qin Zhou's waist, almost as if he was holding the young man in his arms.

"There is only one bed partner." He Yang spoke softly, his lips almost touching the young man's ear.

Qin Zhou frowned slightly. He didn't really want to get too close to He Yang outside. After all, they were in the corridor of the hotel now, and Lin Chixiao was still here.

"Don't touch it outside." Qin Zhou tried to remove the man's hand, and said casually: "I have something to do at night. If you want to stay, then continue to stay."

Not far away, Lin Chixiao saw that Qin Zhou and the man were very familiar with each other, so he probably didn't have time to watch the song tonight.

So Lin Chixiao said: "Qin Zhou, I have a rest, you can go to work first."

Qin Zhou turned his head and wanted to say something else, but Lin Chixiao had already returned to the room.

And when He Yang saw Lin Chixiao leave, the strength in his hands gradually loosened.

Qin Zhou didn't want to talk anymore, he turned around and went back to the room.

Qin Zhou took off his hat and threw it aside, frowning and said, "He Yang, what are you making a fuss about?"

He Yang leaned over from behind the young man and put his pillow on his shoulder, "Don't make an appointment with him, the people outside are not clean."

"He's my friend." Qin Zhou rubbed his eyebrows tiredly.

He Yang didn't speak, he just lowered his head slightly, put it on the neck and kissed, and touched his waist with the other hand.

The two have been intimate many times, and He Yang still remembers every sensitive point in the youth.

Qin Zhou raised his head slightly and felt a little bit of being kissed.

"If you want to find someone to go to bed with, I will accompany you." He Yang rubbed against the crook of his neck and said in a low voice, "Don't find anyone else."

Qin Zhou asked casually, "When did I find someone else?"

"You just made an appointment with him." He Yang frowned slightly, "I have to go to his room at night."

Only then did Qin Zhou understand something, and said, "I didn't ask him for an appointment, it's just a personal matter."

"Don't look for him." He Yang stretched out his hand, picked him up and walked towards the bed.