Chapter 179: play some exciting

He Yang sat silently beside the bed, staring at the young man on the bed without saying a word.

Xu Chengyan wrapped the quilt and leaned towards He Yang, one hand stretched out from under the quilt, took He Yang's hand, took the initiative to put his face on it, rubbed gently in the man's palm, and said softly, "Sleep. It'll be fine for a while..."

He Yang touched the young man's face, but was still reluctant to speak heavy words, sighed softly, and said, "Take the medicine first."

Xu Chengyan got up obediently. After taking the medicine, he lay back on the bed to rest and fell asleep.

All day, Xu Chengyan was lying on the bed, and he didn't have the energy to toss any more.

Fortunately, after a day of rest, the cold is better.

Xu Chengyan got out of bed, took a walk in the yard outside to get some air, and then returned to the house to find He Yang.

He Yang was still working in the study, Xu Chengyan approached from behind, wrapped his arms around his neck, and asked, "Do you have time these days? I have a meal with my friends, do you want to come together?"

He Yang took the opportunity to hold the young man's arm and asked, "I'm going too?"

Xu Chengyan responded and added, "Bring your family."

"good."

After getting the answer, Xu Chengyan let go, went back to the bedroom, and sent a message to Su Tang.

Su Tang had mentioned having dinner together a few times before, but they had never been able to match the time. As they were free recently, they simply made an appointment to get together and brought He Yang with him by the way.

After all, He Yang is his family now, so he still needs to introduce him to his friends.

Soon, Su Tang responded with a message, and just had time tomorrow night, so he made an appointment for tomorrow night.

Xu Chengyan also told He Yang about preparing for the dinner.

The place for the dinner was a hot pot restaurant in the city center, and Xu Chengyan had reserved a box in advance.

When Xu Chengyan passed by, he saw that Su Tang and Lin Chixiao were already inside.

Su Tang had seen He Yang several times, and had always had an impression of He Yang.

Although he didn't know that this was the legendary "Young He", Su Tang still felt that this person's identity was not simple at first glance, and he should also be a rich second-generation or something.

Xu Chengyan introduced it, and by the way mentioned that He Yang was Jiang Lin's cousin.

"Cousin Jiang Lin?" Su Tang was a little surprised.

Originally, she thought the name He Yang was a bit familiar, but when she heard it was Jiang Lin's cousin, she thought it was from the Jiang family, so she didn't think about the He family.

Su Tang took advantage of the situation and asked, "What about Jiang Lin? Won't you come today?"

"I'm still on my honeymoon abroad." Xu Chengyan laughed and poured He Yang a glass of wine.

He Yang has been sitting quietly beside the young man, wearing a black suit and unsmiling. He doesn't look like he's here to eat hot pot, but rather like he's here for a meeting.

At the dining table, several people chatted while eating hot pot.

"We are going to get married by the end of the year." Su Tang smiled and showed Xu Chengyan the engagement ring on her hand.