Chapter 68: not dirty

Qin Zhou picked up the box of ointment on the ground and said to He Yang, "Go in and stay."

He Yang glanced at Lin Chixiao outside the door, frowned, and had no choice but to turn back to the room.

Qin Zhou took the ointment and said to Lin Chixiao, "I'm sorry...Thank you."

Lin Chixiao was a little curious about who the man in the room was, but he didn't ask any more, he just said, "It's fine, then I'll go back to the room first."

Just as Lin Chixiao was about to leave, he suddenly thought of something and asked casually, "Will you make an appointment next time?"

Lin Chixiao meant to ask Qin Zhou if he wanted to go to that self-service store next time.

Qin Zhou nodded in response, "Okay."

"Then go next week." Lin Chixiao waved his hand with a smile, and went back to his room first.

Qin Zhou closed the door and returned to the room.

He Yang was still sitting on the sofa, when he saw Qin Zhou coming over, he frowned and asked, "Do you want to make an appointment next time?"

"Yeah." Qin Zhou responded, tidied up the quilt on the bed, and said to He Yang, "Is there anything else? You can go now."

He Yang didn't want to leave yet, so he replied, "I have something to do."

Qin Zhou got into the bed, glanced at He Yang, and asked, "Want to go to bed?"

"No." He Yang walked over and whispered, "I just wanted to come and see you."

Qin Zhou said casually: "If you don't go to bed, then you can go back."

"Don't go back." He Yang frowned, but he changed his words and said, "Yes."

Qin Zhou: "Then hurry up, I have to film tomorrow morning."

After speaking, Qin Zhou propped up and reached out to untie He Yang's tie.

He Yang took off his suit jacket, leaned over and pressed it up.

The young man was only wearing one nightgown, and he didn't even have to take it off, he could go in directly from the hem of the nightgown.

He Yang pressed the young man under his body, and before he could move, someone grabbed his wrist.

Qin Zhou stopped He Yang, panting slightly, "I'm on top."

"The knee will hurt." He Yang didn't agree this time.

Qin Zhou frowned, took the tie next to him, and said, "Then cover your eyes."

He Yang didn't take it, "Don't cover it."

"Then turn off the lights."

He Yang didn't answer, just stared at the young man under him.

"Turn off the lights." Qin Zhou repeated.

The two were deadlocked.

In the end, He Yang turned off the lights.

The room was plunged into darkness, only two breaths remained.

He Yang leaned down and pressed his warm body together.

This time, He Yang's movements were very light, as if he was afraid of hurting the person in his arms.

However, Qin Zhou was not used to He Yang's rhythm, so he reached out and touched the man's shoulder and urged, "Try harder."

"It will hurt." He Yang buried himself in the young man's neck, suppressed his breathing, and said in a low voice, "He hurts."

That Anan was so rough that he even injured his knee, not to mention the back.