Chapter 67: Did he hurt you

He Yang listened to the gasp on the phone, and his dark eyes instantly cooled down.

On the phone, there were intermittent conversations——

\"Don't you need to answer the phone?\"

\"Whose phone is it?\" The young man was still panting, as if he couldn't take it anymore, \"Help me get it...\"

\"It hurts?\"

The voice on the other end of the phone became smaller and smaller, and there was another rustling sound, like the sound of clothes rubbing against each other.

\"pain......\"

Then, the phone hangs up.

He Yang held the phone with a gloomy face, got up, and was about to leave.

However, before He Yang had gone far, there was a sudden movement from the ward.

Shen Xiuzhu came out and shouted: \"He Yang.\"

He Yang stopped and turned around.

Shen Xiuzhu asked with a smile: \"Are you leaving?\"

\"Yeah.\"He Yang responded,\"I have something to do.\"

\"Is that so...\" The expression on Shen Xiuzhu's face became a little lonely, and he asked again: \"Then will you come over tomorrow?\"

\"uncertain.\"

He Yang glanced at the time and hurriedly turned to leave.

in the hotel.

Qin Zhou returned to the room and hurriedly sat on the sofa and rubbed his knees.

The left knee still hurts a little. Qin Zhou rolled up his trousers and saw that his knee had become blue and purple.

Qin Zhou stared at his knees, frowning tightly.

Before, he was walking up the stairs with Lin Chixiao, and they were chatting or something. As a result, the conversation was too engrossing. In addition, the lighting in the stairwell was dim, so he stepped on the air and fell directly.

At that time, he didn't feel anything when he fell, and until he went down two floors, he felt a little pain in his knee.

Just then, a call came in, and it was Lin Chixiao who answered the call for him.

When he took over the phone, he didn't even have time to see the screen, the phone automatically shut down when there was no power, and he didn't know who was calling.

However, Lin Chixiao said that there was no note on the call, and it was estimated that it was an unimportant harassing call.

Qin Zhou rubbed his knees and saw that his knees had been broken.

Qin Zhou looked at his knees, got up again, went to the cabinet to get the charger, and charged the phone first.

After charging, Qin Zhou turned it on.

But when Qin Zhou opened the call log, he saw that the call was from He Yang.

Qin Zhou was stunned for a moment, and then he remembered that in the afternoon, He Yang had told him to call him back, but he forgot later.

Qin Zhou thought about it and felt that he had no need to call back, so he put the phone on the table and ignored it.

After resting on the sofa for a while, Qin Zhou took the pajamas and went to take a bath.

And because his knee hurt, Qin Zhou limped a little when he walked.

Qin Zhou finished taking a bath, read the script, and lay on the bed to go to sleep.