Chapter 70: Do not touch me

Qin Zhou laughed when he heard the voice on the phone.

\"Is he taking a shower?\"

The young master didn't answer directly, he just said softly: \"Is something wrong? When he comes out, I'll tell him for you.\"

The young master's tone was gentle and polite throughout.

In theory, the young master's attitude is fine.

But for some reason, Qin Zhou felt very uncomfortable listening to it.

When you feel that a person speaks yin and yang and makes you feel very uncomfortable——

Do not doubt, that person is yin and yang strange.

Qin Zhou rubbed the watch in his hand and squinted slightly.

He has been in the circle for two years, he has been with many crews, and he has met many people who are yin and yang.

He only answered the young master's call last night, saying that He Yang was taking a bath.

As a result, today, the young master returned this sentence to him.

Qin Zhou chuckled, \"It's nothing.\"

Qin Zhou glanced at the dial, it was half past eleven in the evening.

It was already this time, the two were still together, and He Yang was taking a shower again.

It's easy to guess what will happen to the two of them next.

After all, they are all adults, just go to bed, tacit understanding.

\"Have a great evening both of you.\"

Qin Zhou hung up the phone.

Shen Xiuzhu put the phone back to the side and didn't care.

The sound of water in the bathroom continued, Shen Xiuzhu leaned against the bed, took the thermos cup again, and slowly drank the hot water.

Shen Xiuzhu squinted, with a smile on his face, as if he was in a good mood.

Soon, the sound of water in the bathroom stopped.

The bathroom door opened and a man came out.

He Yang held a suit jacket in his hand and wore a white shirt on his upper body, but the front part of the white shirt was wet and the sleeves were rolled up.

Seeing the man coming out, Shen Xiuzhu said with a smile: \"Your clothes are dirty, why don't you put on my clothes first?\"

\"No need.\" He Yang came over, put his suit jacket on the back of the chair, and glanced at the floor again.

The floor was clean and no traces were seen.

Shen Xiuzhu explained: \"Just now the nurse has cleaned it up.\"

\"I'm sorry, I didn't hold it steady, so I accidentally soiled your clothes...\" Shen Xiuzhu seemed to feel a little guilty, and lowered his head.

\"It's ok.\"

Originally, the nurse prepared a bowl of porridge and sent it to the ward.

It's just that when He Yang was about to give the bowl of porridge to Shen Xiuzhu, Shen Xiuzhu accidentally missed the connection, the porridge bowl overturned on the ground, and even He Yang's suit jacket was soiled a little, and the shirt inside was also soiled. Just have to clean it first.

\"Are you still drinking porridge?\"

\"Forget it, I don't drink anymore.\"Shen Xiuzhu shook his head and said casually: \"A phone call came in just now, it seems that I have something to ask you.\"