Chapter 57: rollover

He Yang didn't speak, he just looked at each other casually.

The boy in front of him also has a pair of peach blossom eyes, and the end of his eyes is extended with eyeliner, which is somewhat similar to the eye makeup that Qin Zhou put on in the MV.

He Yang looked at those peach blossom eyes and was a little lost for a while.

On the sofa, the other young masters also noticed the movement on He Yang's side, and they all looked here, watching the excitement, but did not stop Xiao Jiu's movements.

And the boy saw that He Yang did not refuse, so he became a little more daring, leaned over a little, and shouted again: \"Young He.\"

Xiao Jiu raised her head, got closer, handed the wine glass to the man, and touched the man's suit pants with the other hand.

It's just that when Xiao Jiu wanted to touch up his suit pants, his wrist was tightly held.

He Yang directly pushed the person in front of him away and said coldly: \"Go out.\"

Xiao Jiu fell on the ground unsteadily, the wine glass fell to the ground, and even his clothes were a little wet with the wine.

The other sons also laughed.

\"Is this person new? He actually approached Young Master He.\"

\"How can Young Master He be so easily hooked up.\"

Someone shouted directly to Young Master Qi: \"Brother Qi! Why did you find a newcomer who doesn't understand the rules?\"

At the gaming table, Shao Qi put down the cards and looked at Xiao Jiu coldly.

Xiao Jiu was still sitting on the ground dumbfounded, not getting up.

And He Yang ignored the boy on the ground, took out a tissue from the table, and wiped his hands slowly.

Zheng Hongkai hurried over, picked up Xiao Jiu, and said to He Yang: \"I'm sorry...\"

He Yang ignored it.

On the other hand, Shao Qi at the gambling table asked aloud: \"Old Zheng, what's going on?\"

Zheng Hongkai smiled apologetically, brought Xiao Jiu to Qi Shao, and said flatly: \"Qi Shao, I'm sorry, this kid is new here and doesn't know the rules...\"

Xiao Jiu also lowered her head, knowing that she did something wrong, and whispered: \"I'm sorry...\"

Qi Shao glanced at Xiao Jiu, and said to Zheng Hongkai: \"He doesn't understand the rules, and you don't understand the rules?\"

Zheng Hongkai hurriedly assured: \"I didn't discipline me well this time, I'll pay more attention next time!\"

Qi Shao said casually: \"Okay, this kind of disobedient, don't need to bring it in the future.\"

\"Okay.\" Zheng Hongkai nodded vigorously, and then asked tentatively: \"Young Master Qi, I still have one in my hand, how about I bring it to you tonight?\"

Qi Shao picked up the playing cards again and said lightly: \"As long as you are obedient.\"

\"Guaranteed to be obedient!\"

Qi Shao took out a room card, \"Then you will send it to my room later.\"

Zheng Hongkai took the room card and left with Xiao Jiu first.

After coming to the corridor, Zheng Hongkai scolded directly: \"I told you not to worry! Why do you have to get up!\"

Xiao Jiu lowered his head and explained in a low voice: \"I saw that there was no one around him, so I thought I could go over...\"