Chapter 173: Waiter

On Wednesday, Xu Chengyan rushed out of town to shoot an advertisement.

The time was very tight, and Xu Chengyan didn't have much time to rest, so he went straight to the studio after getting off the plane, and filmed from the afternoon to twelve o'clock in the evening.

After returning to the hotel, Xu Chengyan only had time to send He Yang a location, hurriedly fell on the bed and fell asleep, then woke up at five or six o'clock the next morning and hurried to the studio.

Xu Chengyan was a little tired, and tiredness could be seen on his face.

The agent on the side handed over the thermos cup and reassured: \"Just hold on, after the shooting in these two days, we will go back every week.\"

Xu Chengyan leaned back on the lounge chair, drank water, and sighed softly.

The agent asked: \"Do you want something to eat?\"

Xu Chengyan shook his head: \"Forget it, I have no appetite.\"

Maybe it's because he didn't sleep well last night, and he woke up early in the morning to come to work, and now he doesn't have the heart to eat.

Xu Chengyan rested for a while before going to work first.

At 12 noon, the photography team came to rest time.

Xu Chengyan also relaxed a little, went to the lounge next to him to stay, and called He Yang.

The phone was connected, Xu Chengyan opened his mouth, but suddenly he didn't know what to say. The other side of the phone was quiet, as if waiting for Xu Chengyan to speak first.

After several minutes, Xu Chengyan said: \"I will go back the day after tomorrow.\"

\"Okay.\"A familiar male voice came, \"Are you busy at work?\"

Xu Chengyan didn't want to worry about He Yang, so he deliberately replied in a relaxed tone: \"Fortunately, I will be back the day after tomorrow.\"

\"I will pick you up.\"

Xu Chengyan came down and asked again: \"When is the banquet tomorrow?\"

He Yang was not interested in the banquet, so he replied casually: \"Six or seven o'clock.\"

Xu Chengyan thought for a while and said: \"I will try to be as fast as possible tomorrow, and I will be back after filming at night.\"

\"Don't be in a hurry, it will be the same when you come back the day after tomorrow.\" He Yang replied in a low voice. Xu Chengyan didn't answer any more, and was quiet.

He still wanted to be able to go back tomorrow, and then deliver the gift on his birthday. Xu Chengyan rubbed his brows, \"Then I'll buy the ticket for the day after tomorrow.\"

\"Ok.\"

After hanging up the phone, Xu Chengyan leaned on the sofa and held the phone, opened the calendar, and watched for a long time by himself.

It wasn't until half an hour later that the agent came over.

The agent knocked on the door, came in and said: \"I bought some fruit, please eat some.\"

The agent came over with a box of fruit platters and put them on the table.

Xu Chengyan also sat up and took the fork.

Agent: \"I just checked the ticket, how about twelve o'clock the day after tomorrow?\"

Xu Chengyan asked: \"Is there any earlier?

\"No more.\"The agent sat aside and continued:\"There will only be a flight ticket for tomorrow afternoon.\"

\"Tomorrow afternoon?\" Xu Chengyan's mind moved, took the mobile phone and searched for tomorrow's flight online, and took a look.