Chapter 87: He Yang?

After the program team distributes the initial funds, they can act freely.

The other two groups were already discussing using the restaurant to make money, and Qin Zhou also asked: \"Mr. Pei, what should we buy?\"

Pei Yuan: \"Go to the market first.\"

Qin Zhou went to the market with Pei Yuan and walked around there.

Pei Yuan asked: \"What will you cook? Let's see what you need?\"

Qin Zhou looked at the booth and found that eggs were cheaper, so he replied: \"I can make egg pancakes.\"

So Pei Yuan bought eggs.

And because of the limitation of the initial capital, the two did not buy too much, they only bought some basic ingredients, and then went back to the restaurant.

Qin Zhou went to the kitchen and found that the kitchen utensils here are very complete.

Qin Zhou was packing the ingredients in the kitchen, while Pei Yuan was packing the restaurant outside.

Outside the kitchen, there were sounds of movement one after another, and it was the other two groups that had returned.

The recording on the first day was only until 5:00 pm, and it was almost time for the guests to buy the ingredients.

At five o'clock, the host came out and said: \"It's hard work! Everyone, have a good rest!\"

With the host's voice, the lights next to it also dimmed, and the staff began to pack up the photographic equipment one after another.

Qin Zhou also got up and prepared to go back to the room.

The guest rooms are arranged together. When Qin Zhou returned to the room, he found that Pei Yuan's room was next to him.

Qin Zhou returned to the guest room, relaxed a little, sat on the sofa and took out his mobile phone.

There was also a message from Jiang Lin on the phone, and Qin Zhou replied.

Immediately afterwards, Jiang Lin's phone called.

Qin Zhou connected.

\"Brother Zhou!\" Jiang Lin's tone was a little excited and asked: \"Have you arrived in the Netherlands yet?\"

\"Well, the first day is over.\" Qin Zhou said, thinking of the time difference between the Netherlands and China, so he asked: \"Have you not slept yet?\"

\"It's only after twelve o'clock, and it's still early! I haven't slept!\"Jiang Lin is not sleepy at all, and he is still very energetic.

\"Stop staying up late, or go to bed earlier.\" Qin Zhou persuaded.

\"I'll try my best next time!\" Jiang Lin responded and said, \"Brother Zhou, why don't I go look for you?\"

\"Too far, don't come here.\"

\"It's not far! It's just a plane ride away!\" Jiang Lin muttered.

\"I'll be back when I'm done recording.\"

\"It's still a month away!\"Jiang Lin couldn't wait.

Qin Zhou smiled, and because he was a little sleepy, he couldn't help yawning.

His recent schedule is a bit rushed. He just arrived in the Netherlands today, and he came to record the show even before the jet lag.

Jiang Lin also noticed it, disturbed Qin Zhou, and quickly said: \"Brother Zhou, then you have a good rest.\"

Qin Zhou responded, hung up the phone, and took a nap on the sofa.

Until after seven o'clock in the evening, the agent came to knock on the door.