Chapter 148: sitting in the room

He Yang was stunned, looked at the young man outside the car window, and forgot to answer for a while.

The young man slightly bent his eyes, with a pair of tender peach blossom eyes full of smiles, put one hand on the side of the car window, and said in a low voice: \"The bed in my room is very soft, it should be more comfortable to sit on the bed than in the car.\"

The youth's words were full of implication and very ambiguous.

He Yang lowered his head and unfastened his seat belt, got out of the car and responded with actions.

The two returned to the apartment.

Seeing the messy sofa in the living room, Xu Chengyan couldn't help saying: \"The sofa is a bit messy, I haven't cleaned it up yet...\"

There were also dresses and accessories on the sofa, which looked messy, and there was no place to sit.

So Xu Chengyan took He Yang to the bedroom, \"Just sit here.\"

He Yang also sat on the edge of the bed obediently and observed the surroundings.

The youth's bedroom is very neat, things are neatly arranged, and potted plants are placed on the balcony.

\"You rest first...I'll try on the dress.\" Xu Chengyan said.

He Yang responded.

Xu Chengyan turned around and went to the living room first.

Xu Chengyan took the three sets of dresses to the dressing room, put on a white dress, and looked in the mirror.

Clothes are made to size and fit perfectly.

While Xu Chengyan was looking at himself in the mirror, he heard footsteps behind him.

Xu Chengyan looked at the mirror and saw the man behind him.

He Yang came behind the young man, hugged the young man from behind, and lowered his head to rest on the young man's shoulder.

Xu Chengyan asked: \"Aren't you sitting down?\"

\"No more sitting.\" He Yang was still a little careless, looking at the young man in the mirror.

Xu Chengyan also took advantage of the situation and asked: \"How about I wear this set to the wedding in Jianglin?\"

He Yang nodded: \"Appropriate.\"

Xu Chengyan stared at the mirror for a long time, but still whispered: \"I feel a little bit out of the limelight...\"

Xu Chengyan thought about it, this suit is too gorgeous to wear, it is not suitable for a wedding, it is more suitable for walking on the red carpet.

So Xu Chengyan said: \"I will change it.\"

After speaking, Xu Chengyan removed his hand from his waist and prepared to change to another set.

Xu Chengyan came to the side, turned his back to He Yang, and took off his suit jacket without avoiding it.

The shirt buttons were unbuttoned one by one, and the shirt was slowly taken off, revealing the smooth back of the youth.

He Yang stared at the young man's naked back, his eyes gradually darkened.

And Xu Chengyan also quickly took off his suit pants, wearing only one pair of underwear all over his body.

He Yang's throat was a little dry, and he said: \"I'll go out first.\"

After speaking, He Yang turned around and hurriedly left the locker room.

Xu Chengyan looked back at the figure of the man leaving, but she still looked back and continued to try on the dress.