Chapter 167: certificate

\"Yanyan.\" He Yang was startled, did not answer immediately, but asked: \"Do you know what you just said, what does it mean?\"

\"I know.\"

He Yang lowered his head, his eyes fell on the engagement ring in the young man's palm, and slowly said: \"I want to get married, get the certificate.\"

Xu Chengyan nodded.

He Yang then stretched out his hand, took the ring, held the young man's hand, and put the ring on his ring finger.

The ring was just right on, He Yang looked at the ring and couldn't help but leaned down and kissed the young man's fingertips.

Xu Chengyan gave a short low laugh and moved his fingertips slightly, but he still did not withdraw his hand, acquiescing to He Yang's kiss.

After He Yang kissed his fingertips, he raised his head and said, "Go to collect the certificate tomorrow."

Xu Chengyan responded and said: \"The name of the marriage certificate needs to be changed.\"

\"Okay.\"He Yang stepped forward and hugged the person in front of him,\"The wedding is not ready yet, I will make it up next month.\"

Xu Chengyan hugged the man back, but said: \"Forget about the wedding.\"

He Yang frowned, not agreeing very much, \"It's going to be a wedding.\"

\"I'm borrowing ten thousand points from you now.\" Xu Chengyan said, \"When you make up for it, the wedding will be held.\"

The two hugged quietly on the sofa for a while, until Xu Chengyan felt a little sleepy, yawned, and couldn't help saying: \"Go back to the room first.\"

He Yang also let go of his hand, picked him up, and returned to the bedroom.

He Yang turned off the light and lay beside the young man, quietly hugging him from behind.

Xu Chengyan also closed his eyes, his breathing became steady, and he was about to fall asleep.

And just when his consciousness was blurred, Xu Chengyan felt a warm touch from his left hand, and it was He Yang who held his hand.

The ring finger was still a little itchy, He Yang kept stroking around the ring, Xu Chengyan couldn't sleep because of He Yang's small movements, and sighed softly.

Xu Chengyan turned over, faced He Yang, and asked: \"Aren't you sleeping yet?\"

\"Don't sleep.\"He Yang felt that the young man's back was smooth, not sleepy yet, his brain was in an active state.

Xu Chengyan opened his eyes and suddenly asked: \"Do you want to do it?\"

Saying that, Xu Chengyan's hand touched He Yang's chest.

He Yang was wearing a nightgown with a slightly open neckline. Xu Chengyan easily lifted the neckline and slid his fingertips down his collarbone.

But He Yang held the restless hand in front of him and stopped the young man's movements.

He Yang was still thinking about the young man's ankle injury and said: \"The leg is inconvenient.\"

Xu Chengyan took advantage of the situation to tick in He Yang's palm, and smiled softly: \"Just be careful with your actions.\"

He Yang didn't refuse again this time, got up a little, leaned over the young man, took the young man's left hand, and dropped a kiss on his ring finger.

\"Okay, Mrs. He.\"

The next day, when Xu Chengyan woke up, it was already noon.

Xu Chengyan opened his eyes, and when he looked to the side subconsciously, he saw He Yang was sitting on the edge of the bed, flipping something on the tablet.