Chapter 34: is a favorite

It's snowing outside.

Qiqi waited by the car for a long time, and because he couldn't wait, he picked up the Frisbee toy next to him and ran into the garden to play.

The world of animals is very simple, and Qiqi does not understand the separation of life and death of human beings.

Even though Xu Chengyan had been away for almost a year, Qiqi would still come to the car to look for Xu Chengyan every time.

Although the maid and the housekeeper had explained it to Kiki many times, Kiki still couldn't understand it.

It only knew that Xu Chengyan didn't come this time, so he would definitely come back next time.

One day it will come.

Qiqi was still heartless, rolling around in the yard, even if he didn't wait for Xu Chengyan, he wouldn't feel sad.

In the villa, He Yang stood by the window and looked at the big dog in the yard.

He Yang habitually took out a cigarette from his pocket and lit it.

The cigarette **** fell at his feet, and He Yang didn't care, he just looked in the direction of the car.

Maybe he was influenced a little by Qiqi, and like Qiqi, he always looked at the car unconsciously.

It always feels like the next second, the door will be pushed open from the inside.

He Yang stared in the direction of the car door, in a trance, as if he really saw the car door being opened—

The young man got out of the car with a smile, looked up, and smiled at him.

But when He Yang took a closer look, the car was still the same as before, it was empty inside.

It's all just his fantasy.

He Yang lowered his eyes, hiding the emotions in his eyes.

It's just that there are more and more cigarette butts and cigarette butts on the ground, all over the place.

The house was deserted and quiet.

He Yang smoked by the window alone until the arrival of the housekeeper broke the peace.

The housekeeper knocked on the door outside the house and said, "Young Master He, V brand has brought this month's new model."

The V brand is a menswear brand owned by the Ruan family. Mrs. He used to take care of it. After Mrs. He died, the V brand was also taken over by the Ruan family.

The Ruan family and the He family do not interfere with each other's business, but the Ruan family will still send a copy of the limited new V brand to the He family every time.

The housekeeper asked: "Do you still put it in the room?"

He Yang looked back and replied, "Well."

So the housekeeper arranged for the maid to bring this month's new men's clothes and put them in the cloakroom of the bedroom.

From shirts to coats and scarves... Ruan's family all sent a copy over.

And these new products are still the same as the original ones, all of Xu Chengyan's size.

The housekeeper packed up the new products, and saw the man still standing by the window, so he walked over.

Butler: "Young Master He."

He Yang looked over and asked, "Is today April Fool's Day?"

The butler replied skillfully, "There are still three months until April Fool's Day."