LUKANETTE - PSYCHOMEDIAN - PT 2

'So let me get this straight, you want to cheer Adrien up by inviting him to a Harry Clown show?' Luka asked.

'Yeah, well, he IS our friend and Nino said he finds him funny so I thought he might enjoy it and it might cheer him up from his breakup with Kagami. You could come as well! It's his last show tonight, so we only have one chance!'

'Well, comedy isn't really my cup of tea, but I'm happy that you want to do something nice for your friend. Besides, I'd go anywhere, as long as it's with you' Luka said as he looked back and smiled at Mari.

She smiled. 'Thanks Luka!'

'Well, we're here!' Luka said as he stopped the bike and Mari ran inside.

'Harry! Thank goodness you're still here!' Marinette said.

'Hello Marinette! It's good to see you!' Harry replies. 'And who is this?' he asks, looking at Luka who walked in behind her.

'This is my boyfriend Luka!' Marinette replied.

'Nice to meet you Luka!' Harry said, shaking his hand.

'You too Harry' Luka replied.

'Harry, I know it's a lot to ask but do you think you could get us three tickets for your show tonight?' Marinette asked hopefully.

'Three? But you've already seen it with your little family!' Harry replied, as he honked his clown nose and Tom and Sabine laugh.

'Well, they're for me, Luka and a friend of mine from school. He's apparently a huge fan of yours: Adrien Agreste!' Marinette said.

'Well, I know his father pretty well actually' Harry replied.

'You know Gabriel Agreste?' Marinette said, shocked.

'Sure, Gaby and I go way back. He designed the French fry costume for my first act years ago.'

'Gabriel Agreste made that? I had no idea!' Marinette replied.

'I'll talk to him. I promise tonight, my show will have three special guests, you, Luka and your classmate Adrien!'

'Thanks so much Harry!' Marinette replied.

'I've got a meeting with my producer tonight too. I'm trying to pitch a movie script I wrote myself that is more serious. I think I can do more than just comedy' Harry said confidently.

'I'm sure you could Harry' Luka smiled.

'Good luck! Or should I say break a leg!' Marinette added.

'Thank you both!' Harry replies as he gives them two tickets, then walks out of the bakery, waving goodbye.

'Are you sure about your plan to cheer up Adrien Marinette?' Luka asked.

'Sure I'm sure! I just want to see my friend happy again!' she replied.

'You're so sweet my melody. And a great friend' Luka smiled, as he kissed her forehead.

'Thanks my prince!' Marinette replied.

Harry had gone to visit Gabriel right away.

'Why would Adrien want to see you on stage?' Gabriel asked him.

'Because I'd like to offer him a role in my upcoming movie!' Harry says as he gives him a copy of the script.

'Super Fry Saves The Day?' Gabriel says skeptically with a raised eyebrow.

'This will be my own personal film. I wrote it all on my own. I even made some drawings! I brought back the character from my first show. Remember Gaby? You made the costume!' Harry replied.

'I thought we agreed never to mention that again' Gabriel said, feeling embarrassed.

'In the film, Super-Fry must save the day with his friends, Camembert Justice and Wonder Potato!' Harry says enthusiastically.

'A super hero comedy?' Gabriel asks.

'Of course not my dear Gaby! I'm done with silly jokes. This is a serious movie with strong emotions, love, sadness and a real proper villain like Hawkmoth! I'm meeting with my producer tonight to present the project and if Adrien were there too I could introduce them after the show!' Harry replied.

'I will have to approve the script if the project happens' Gabriel said.

'Of course Gaby!' Harry replied.

'And I want all photographs of the costume I designed to disappear!'

'Consider it done my friend!' Harry says as he gives him a ticket for Adrien and leaves.

Gabriel watches him go. 'No one will ever take him seriously' he scoffs.

Harry went back to the bakery where Marinette and Luka were waiting for his answer.

'He said yes! He said yes!' Harry said happily.

Luka and Marinette smiled. 'That's great!' Marinette replied. 'I wish there was a way I could make Adrien laugh like you do though! Maybe I could tell him some jokes! But I don't really know any good jokes. He'd never find me as funny as you!'

'He will! I can help you!' Harry replied.

'But don't you have a meeting before your show with your producer?' Marinette asked.

'Don't worry my friend, Super-Fry always wins in the end!' Harry replies, honking his red nose as Marinette laughs.