LUKANETTE - FURIOUS FU - PT 1

Marinette and Luka were in Marinette's room, getting ready to meet someone special at the train station. But the Kwamis wanted to come too.

'But we wanna...' Mullo began.

'We all missed Master Fu...' Sass and Pollen added.

'Let us visit him! Come on!' Xuppu chimed in.

Fluff: 'Please!' Fluff asked sweetly.

'It's not fair!' Trixx replied.

'Please!' Daizzi added.

'Pleeeeeease!' all the Kwamis said together.

Marinette sighed. 'Uh... You know why you can't come. When he made me the new Guardian, his memory was magically erased. Now, Master Fu is just like everyone else. He can't know about the Miraculous, my secret identity, or even you Kwamis!'

She picks up her purse. 'Come on, Tikki! Let's go.'

The rest of the Kwamis, however, begin the argue with Marinette again.

'That's not fair!' the Kwamis say.

'Why does Tikki get to go and not us?' Ziggy asks.

'I'm sorry, friends, but you know I can't leave Marinette in case she needs to transform!' Tikki replies.

'Wait, my holder isss going too, I should get to go!' Sass interjects.

Luka smiled. 'I'd like to Sass, but I'm only a temporary holder when the situation arises that we need the power of second chance.'

'Luka's right, we can't risk too many of you in the outside world out of the protection of the miracle box' Marinette added.

'But what if we hide like Tikki does? Then he'd never see us! That'd be okay, right?' Trixx asks.

'We just wanna make sure he's okay!' Daizzi says.

'He took care of us for more than one hundred years, you know!' Xuppu exclaims.

'I know that. But you're going to have to let him live his new life with his soulmate! It's my turn to take care of you!' Marinette replies.

Wayzz sighed. 'Marinette, even so, you know Master Fu trusted me to help him protect the Miracle Box. I was more than just his Kwami - I was his friend. And I miss him so much...'

'I understand, but...' Marinette sighs and looks at Luka. 'I feel like a bad mother or something right now... Alright, you can come, Wayzz.'

The Kwamis erupt into another discordant argument with Marinette.

'Why only Wayzz?' Mullo complains.

'Not fair!' Trixx says, crossing his arms angrily.

'I wanna see him!' Ziggy says indignantly.

'I wanna go!' Roaar adds.

'I just can't take all of you at once!' Marinette sighs, feeling exasperated.

'Why not?' The Kwamis ask.

'Because... because the Miracle Box has to be guarded; protected - that's why!' Marinette replies.

'So, you're saying is if one of us stays here to keep watch... the rest of us can come, right?' Trixx asks.

'Huh? What?! Of course not! You're twisting my words!' Marinette says.

'But how do we choose who stays?' Xuppu asks.

'Let'sss let fate decide' Sass suggests.

'Yeah; let's do Kwami-Kwa-Who!' Daizzi says.

'Kwa-What?' Marinette says, looking at Luka who shrugs.

Mullo randomly points at Kwamis with each passing word. 'Kwami-kweeny-koomy-who, the special chosen one is...' She abruptly points at Luka. 'YOU! There! Luka stays!' she says happily.

'Yay!' The cheerful Kwamis reply, flying towards the window. Fortunately, Marinette runs in front of their way in the nick of time.

'Oh, no you don't! That's cheating! Besides, I'm the Guardian; I get to decide!' Marinette says.

'I really don't mind staying Marinette' Luka spoke up. 'I'm sure it's you Mr Fu wants to see.'

'Mr Fu asked specifically in his letter to see both of us Luka, so there's absolutely no question of you staying here!' Marinette smiled.

'In that case, she leaves us no choice...' Mullo says.

'Operation Kwami Baby-Doll Eyes!' Xuppu exclaims.

'Uh...' Marinette says.

The Kwamis all enlarge their eyes to appear cuter. 'PLEEASE??!'

Marinette sighs. 'Fine...' She looks at each of the Kwamis, who are all pleading to go. 'Ok, is any Kwami willing to volunteer to stay behind?'

Barkk spoke up. 'The kid has a point!' She is watching a movie on Marinette's computer, taking everyone else by surprise. 'What if an akumatized villain or a Sentimonster shows up? I have a bad feeling about this. You go, I'll keep watch.' She then clicks the computer mouse to resume the film.

Blue Knight in Movie: En garde, my lord!

Marinette smiles. 'Thank you, Barkk.'

She picks up and opens her school bag. 'Come on! Everyone inside!' All the Kwamis cheer as they fly inside.

'But I'm warning you - not even a peep out of any of you!'

After closing her bag, the Kwamis continue to cheer delightfully.

'You're peeping!' The Kwamis still continue their celebration as Marinette puts the bag on her back as she and Luka head out of her room. Barkk continues watching the movie.

Red Knight in Movie: By jove! We're not out of the woods yet, my lord!

Marinette and Luka grab a picnic basket in the kitchen and Luka grabs his violin case he left there and they head off to the train station.

At the train station the Kwamis start singing.

'Dear Master Fu's on a ...'

Marinette panics and looks in her backpack as civilians look at her weirdly. Marinette grabs her phone.

'It's my phone. It started on its own again!' She glares into her backpack. 'If it doesn't stop right now, I swear it's going to end up in the trash!' Marinette throws her phone back in her backpack, civilians shrug and keep talking. Luka smiles and takes her hand and gives it a squeeze.

Unbeknownst to them, Su-Han watches from a trash can and moves away.

A train pulls up and stops, Marinette and Luka see Marianne and Wang Fu leave the train.

'Hi, Marianne!' Marinette says as she hugs Marianne.

'Hello, Marinette!' she replies as she turns back to Fu. 'Do you remember her, my love? She's the young girl who found you after your paddleboat accident. The one that caused your amnesia.'

Fu smiles at Marinette as Marinette tearfully hugs him.

'I'm so glad to see you again, Master... I mean, Mr. Fu' Marinette says softly.

'My dear child, you reunited me with my beloved Marianne. I can never thank you enough!'

Marinette smiles at him. He turns to Luka.

'And Luka, wasn't it? So glad to see you again! Have you been taking care of this special girl?' Mr Fu winked.

'Yes sir! She means the world to me!' Luka looks at Marinette and they both smiled at each other.

'Good to hear! Shall we head off?' Mr Fu said as they all walked to the park.