LUKANETTE S4 - RISK - PT 3

Later, back in Gabriel's atelier, Adrien has returned and the work session for the new cologne commercial has commenced. Lila and Adrien are embraced in a hug.

Gabriel paints the picture for Bob Roth. 'A girl. A boy. They search for each other all over the world, before finally meeting in Paris, at the top of the Eiffel Tower.'

Lila smiles. 'This is even more romantic than the Hollywood film I starred in!'

Adrien sighs. 'Lila, we both know that's not true. I may have to work with you but I don't have to listen to your lies. Also, my future fiancée might not be too happy if she hears you say that.' Lila frowns angrily.

Bob chimes in. 'Gabriel, all that scenery's gonna cost us a pretty penny in green screens and pasteboard backdrops!'

'There will be no pasteboard backdrops, Bob. I want sincerity! I want truth! This shoot will last several months all over the world. Adrien and Lila are leaving this afternoon' Gabriel replies.

Lila looks thrilled, but Adrien protests. 'What? I can't leave Paris!'

'Is there a problem, Adrien?' Gabriel asks him.

'You're afraid of being away from your friends at school! But when I risk travelling around the world, I always stayed in touch with you all, and it only made us closer' Lila says as she hugs Adrien again.

'So, there's no problem. At the end of the ad, using CG, they will melt together to become the perfume bottle. Two souls, one mind, one heart. First Love, the fragrance.' Gabriel smiles at his idea. Adrien sighs sadly.

In Marinette's room, Marinette watches Nadja's broadcast in bewilderment.

Nadja: "Gabriel Agreste took the world by storm this morning as he presented his new ad campaign, an ambitious project that will be filmed all over the world as an homage to the universal truth of first love."

Marinette scoffs. 'Lila... representing... truth? That's a laugh!'

Tikki giggled. 'Agreed! Talk about irony!'

'Anyway, time for school!' Mari grabbed her bag as Tikki flew into her purse as she grabbed a croissant on the way out as Luka was waiting outside for her on his bike. She told him the news about Adrien going away and Luka was worried about who was going to be Cat Noir while Adrien was away as he was hoping Adrien wouldn't ask him.

On the way to school, Adrien got a text from Kagami.

Kagami: "Why do you have to go away for several months? We just got back together. I want to be able to spend more time with you. You didn't look happy in the broadcast. Tell me you're not happy about this either."

Adrien: "I'm not happy, I would rather stay here with my friends and you."

Kagami: "Then just stand up to your father and tell him that you don't want to go!"

Adrien: "Ok, I will try."

In the Collège Françoise Dupont courtyard, Mr. D'Argencourt was organising a game of sports. 'Come on! Get changed quickly people! Latecomers will parlez with the principal later.'

In the girls changing room, Lila was boasting as usual to Rose, Mylene, Alix and Juleka. 'I really didn't expect Gabriel Agreste to choose me to travel the world with Adrien!' She chuckles. 'It's true that I do speak almost every language in the world, but I think above all that it was my sincerity that touched his heart.'

Marinette rolled her eyes and whispered to Alya 'Oh please!' as Alya giggles.

When they came out to the court, Nino smiles at his best friend. 'An around the world trip, buddy! You got the best excuse for missing my birthday!' he says as he pats Adrien on the back as Adrien gives his friend a forced smile.