LUKANETTE - QUEEN BANANA - PT 2

In the Françoise Dupont high school art classroom, the students are having the costume fitting for the movie.

Clara from the news was reporting: 'Under the initiative of the art teacher, Jean-Pierre Monlataing, one of Françoise Dupont school's alumni, Thomas Astruc, who's become a successful film director, is participating in an ambitious project.' Thomas Astruc is showing Adrien and Luka how to use the swords. 'He's overseeing this group of students who are volunteering their own vacation time to produce a real-life movie.' Nino, Marc and Jean-Pierre supervise Nathaniel as he adds some finishing touches to the storyboard. 'From script to storyboard, not to mention costumes,' Rose is admiring Marinette's Princess Isabella costume design. '—everything is being done by the students themselves...' Alix is painting a prop sword. '...with financial support from Paris' city hall.'

André says, 'Yes; you know, I myself directed a film in my youth, and—'

Clara keeps talking. 'And the cherry on top is that the film will be released in select movie theatres, thanks to famous producer Bob Roth.' Rose and Marinette are helping Zoe put on her costume. 'What a lucky break for these student-filmmakers, as well as for the two young actors who'll be starring in the main roles! Back to you Nadja!'

Zoe was reading her script as Marinette and Rose were making sure the dress wasn't too long.

'Oh, thank you Prince Tyrone! You have saved our kingdom!' She sighs sadly.

'What's wrong Zoe?' Marinette asks.

'You're not getting nervous about performing, are you?' Rose asks.

'No, I love acting. I'm just nervous about this kissing scene. Are you sure that you're okay with it, Marinette? I know Luka is your boyfriend and... I don't want to make things uncomfortable between us.'

Marinette smiles. 'Of course it's okay, Zoe! It's only acting. No matter what, we'll still be friends. You are perfect for this role! You told me yourself that you love acting!'

'I really do!' Zoe replies with a big smile. 'Thanks Marinette!' she says, feeling much better.

In Chloe's room at Le Grand Paris, Chloe is watching Clara's news segment. She throws a banana peel at the screen with Zoe. 'A film with my half-of-a-sister as the star?! Ridiculous!'

Sabrina offers her a banana from a bowl. 'Do you want another banana, Chloe? I've heard they help put people in a better mood!'

Chloe grabs the banana. 'What I WANT is to go tell that bunch of losers how things work in real life!' 'She walks off and Sabrina runs after her. 'In MY life!'

Back in the art classroom, Zoe and Luka are rehearsing.

Zoe was saying one of her lines. 'Oh, thank you Prince Tyrone! You have saved-'

Chloe slams the door open. 'How dare you all! Giving the lead role to my half-of-a-sister who just came out of nowhere?! And with daddy's money, on top of it all!'

André says, 'Uh, it's not actually funded by me, sweetheart, but by the city.'

'Same thing.' Chloe replies as she rolls her eyes and walks over to Zoe. 'You—I TOLD you that you'd be sent back to New York if you ever crossed my path, and now, not only are you on my path, but on TV, too!'

Marinette turns to Zoe. 'Don't let your sister walk all over you, Zoe! You are made for this part, you deserve it!'

'It's true, and we're meeting with the producer tomorrow, so it's too late to change anything now.' Thomas adds.

Jean-Pierre spoke up. 'Might I remind you Miss Bourgeois, that you were offered a chance, like all the students in the school, to participate in the film, but you refused because, and I quote, "Mylène's sweater is too ugly, Nate draws like a 2-year-old, Alya is useless and Marinette is ridiculous, utterly ridiculous"?'