LUKANETTE S4 - OPTIGAMI - PT 1

In the Agreste Mansion, Gabriel and Nathalie are discussing matters in Nathalie's bedroom.

'This is what we learned, thanks to the akumatization of Chloe Bourgeois as Miracle Queen' Nathalie says, as she shows Gabriel the true identities of Rena Rouge, Queen Bee, Ryuko, King Monkey, Viperion, Pegasus and Carapace on her screen.

Gabriel nods. 'Yes... I remember...'

'Since then,' Nathalie says as a small moth like creature called Optigami files and lands on Nathalie's finger. 'I created Optigami, to be our eyes and discover all of Ladybug's secrets.'

Using her tablet like a video, it records what Optigami sees as it sits inside a traffic light, and opens its eyes to spy on Luka delivering a pizza.

'Under my control, Optigami followed each of the Miraculous holders' Nathalie says. 'Alas, they're just ordinary teenagers- '

In another video at the swimming pool, Optigami records Kim, who is happily swimming.

Nathalie continued, '–who spend their time between school and extracurricular activities.'

In the art classroom, Optigami spies on Max, who is playing chess with Markov, and another, which displays Kagami fencing.

Nathalie continued. 'True, Ladybug sometimes trusts them with a Miraculous.'

She shows a video of Optigami's point of view from defeating Mega Leech in which Ladybug gives a Miraculous to Max and Kagami, as well as Nino giving back his Miraculous, and her covertly going into the sewers.

Nathalie continued, 'But she's established rules that prevent anyone from discovering her secret identity: she never shows her face, always takes back the Miraculous, and makes sure no one ever follows her.'

In the sewers, Optigami flies around searching for Ladybug.

'Even Optigami couldn't stay on her tail. We will learn nothing more with this Sentimonster' Nathalie finished.

Gabriel smirked. 'On the contrary, I believe that it will help us finally discover who is behind Ladybug's mask. There's a flaw when the holder gives their miraculous back.' He points at the video of Nino giving his Miraculous back to Ladybug. 'There! Imagine if Optigami was hiding in a Miraculous that Ladybug took back; it would lead us straight to her home, unknowingly.'

'Brilliant. But how do you plan to do that?' Nathalie asks.

Gabriel considers. 'I need an event where all the holders will be sure to come, and a super-villain will force Ladybug to assign a Miraculous if she wants to defeat it. And I know just the right person for it!'

He calls Audrey Bourgeois.

Gabriel on the phone: "Audrey, once again this idea was formidable."

Audrey: "Utterly formidable, you mean! ... What was the idea again?"

Gabriel: "This new award by your magazine, the Fashion Icon of the Month, and I was thinking, what better way to launch the award than by electing my son?"

Audrey: "I'll take care of the invitations right now!"

In Marinette's room, Marinette and Luka are talking with the Kwamis.

'So basically, everyone's invited to this party, where Adrien's gonna receive the Fashion Icon award from Style Queen magazine?' Luka asks.

'Yeah, I mean, it seems odd that you're invited, I mean, I'm into fashion, but why everyone else?' Marinette says, confused.

Luka pretends to look hurt. 'Are you saying you don't want me there with you?'

'No, no, of course not! I didn't mean it like that! Of course, I want you there!' Marinette says, taking hold of his hands.