LUKANETTE S4 - RISK - PT 1

Ladybug and her team of Cat Noir, Viperion, Carapace and King Monkey had just defeated an akuma.

'Pound it!' everyone said together as they did a group fist bump.

'Way to go, guys! You're the best super team ever. Shadow Moth didn't stand a chance' Ladybug smiles.

'That's why he stays in the shadows, because we shine too bright for him!' Carapace replies.

King Monkey laughs. 'Good one Carapace!'

Carapace and King Monkey high-five each other. Their Miraculous start beeping.

Ladybug sighs. 'Well, he won't stay in the shadows long if we all de-transform right here. Let's rendezvous later so you can all return your Miraculous to me.'

'Can I help?' Cat Noir asks.

Ladybug sighs and looks at him with a raised eyebrow.

Cat Noir sighs. 'I know, I know. Only the Guardian knows the identities of the Miraculous holders. And Cat Noir, despite being the most amazing team member of all is now just a holder like any other.'

'Yeah, but you'll always be my first superhero partner!' she says as she ruffles his hair.

Ladybug swings away as Cat Noir smiles.

'Rena Rouge!' Ladybug calls to her.

Rena Rouge checks each rendezvous point. 'All good, the coast is clear!'

'Thanks for being our spy again today! Hope the LadyCam does your LadyBlog justice today.' She had already turned it off and put it away.

'Hope so! I got lots of great footage on the RenaCam when we fought Penalteam last week! Trixx, let's rest!' Rena says, as she detransforms back into Alya and gives Ladybug the miraculous back.

'Great news! Well, until next time, bug out!' Ladybug replies as she swings away.

Ladybug retrieves the Miraculous from others, leaving Luka for last.

Ladybug waves to Nino after her earrings ring. 'Bug out!'

Ladybug meets up with Viperion in an alley.

Viperion smiled at her. 'Another perfectly organized operation, Mademoiselle Ladybug! Scales rest.' He detransforms back into Luka.

Ladybug smiles. 'And perfectly secure thanks to your power of second chance Monsieur Viperion! Spots off.' She de-transforms back into Marinette.

'We're so good at this that we'll even be on time to see "United Heroez: The Final End Fight" at the movies!' Luka smiled. 'You keen, melody?'

Marinette smiles. 'I would love that! Hopefully this time I'll be able to stay for the whole movie!'

'Let's go!' Luka chuckles as he kisses her hair and they walk hand in hand to the cinema.

At the Agreste mansion, in the repository. Gabriel stands in front of Emilie's cryogenic pod.

Gabriel sighs. 'I have failed again, Emilie. We should have been reunited long ago. I tried everything to get my hands on the Miraculous of Ladybug and Cat Noir. I should have already combined their powers that would have granted me the wish to bring you back!' He starts sobbing. 'I am not... worthy... of our love!'

Gabriel pounds his fist on Emilie's cryogenic pod, cracking the glass. Horrified, he places his hand, securing the pod, and runs to the elevator.

He goes to Natalie's room. 'Ladybug never makes a mistake!' he cries, slamming his fist on the side table.

'Neither do you. Ladybug hasn't discovered who you are, she hasn't seized your Miraculous and—' Nathalie coughs.

Gabriel gasps. 'Nathalie! You see, I've made at least one mistake.'

'No, it wasn't a mistake. I was the one who decided to use the Peacock Miraculous despite it being damaged. I was fully aware of the risk that I was taking' Nathalie replies.

'A risk... Of course! She never makes mistakes, because she never takes any risks!' Gabriel laughs maniacally.

Gabriel goes down to his lair.

'Nooroo, Duusu, dual metamorphosis!' he says, transforming into Shadowmoth.

'I need a villain who will force Ladybug to take risks, and without even realizing it, she'll make a mistake!' he grins, as he corrupts a butterfly into an akuma.

He senses the frustration of a small child and grins.

'Froggy, come back! It's too dangerous!' his Dad cries.

Froggy groans. 'Why are you always scared of everything? I want to ride my bike without a helmet, without training wheels!'

'Perfect! Fly away, my mega-kuma, and plague that deceived heart!' Shadowmoth smirks, as the akuma fluttered out the window.

Froggy starts to cycle away.

'Come back!' Froggy's Dad cries out.

'Froggy, come back! It's time to go home!' his Mom adds.

The akuma infects Froggy's stuffed toy.

Shadowmoth speaks to him from his lair: 'Risk. I am Shadowmoth. I'm giving you the power to make people forget all about their fears. Thanks to you, they will take all the risks, and let you take all the risks that you want also!'

'Oh, will it work on my parents too?' Froggy asks hopefully.

'Yes. All the daddies, mommies, and children who hear your song will start taking risks without even realizing it. Do we have a deal?' Shadowmoth asks.

'Yeah!' Froggy replies, as he transforms into Risk.

'Woah!' Risk says, admiring his new look.

Froggy's Dad is panting after chasing him and says angrily, 'Where's your helmet? And your training wheels?'

Risk releases a flurry of energy particles from his bike horn, marking both of his parents.

Risk starts singing: 'I'm Froggy, here I come, I'm not afraid of anyone.'

The parents wave at Froggy while he's riding his bike.

Froggy's Dad smiles. 'Go ahead. After all, riding a bicycle's not that risky.'

Risk grins. 'I'm Froggy, here I come.'

Shadowmoth grins. 'You and I are going to have a lot of fun Risk, but you have to be discreet! Hide your Froggy toy well, otherwise, Ladybug will come and break it and you'll lose all your powers!'

'I'm gonna hide it where she'll never find it!' Risk replies.

Later in the streets, Risk cycles past the cinema singing.

'I'm Froggy, here I come, I'm not afraid of anyone.'

Luka and Marinette are in the cinema watching the movie and cuddling together when they get marks on the backs of their necks with Risks power.

Everyone else, including Kagami and Adrien, also get marked by Risk's power.

Shadowmoth grins as Risks power goes out affecting everyone in Paris. 'Ladybug, Cat Noir, whoever you are, wherever you're hiding, you are now bearing the mark of Risk. Of course, I have no idea what mistake you're going to make or how you'll make it, but I do know that the beating of my wings has sown the seeds of recklessness, and now I just have to wait, then harvest your downfall!'