LUKANETTE S4 - PENALTEAM - PT 7

Ladybug gets all the heroes miraculous back and gets Luka's back last. She detransforms herself.

'Thanks for your help my prince!' Mari hugs him. 'You were amazing!'

Luka blushes and smiles. 'You were more amazing my angel.' He gives her a quick kiss on the nose. 'Come on, let's go join the rest of the class.'

They went and joined the class back on the field and everyone had come out of hiding now that the danger was over.

'Chloe...' Ms Bustier begins. 'You can choose not to participate in the game today. Or you can choose lunchtime detention tomorrow. It's your choice.'

Chloe sighs. 'I guess I deserve detention. I'm sorry I made such trouble for everyone. Especially you, Ms Bustier.'

She drops her yellow jersey on the ground and walks slowly over to the bench.

Didier Roustan sighs. 'Hmm, we're gonna be one player short again.'

Nathaniel speaks up. 'Well, I could play. I mean, if it's okay with you?'

The rest of the class smiles. Marc picks up the yellow jersey from the ground and hands it to Nathaniel. 'You realise we're on opposite teams' Marc says to him.

'That's okay' Nathaniel replies. 'What's important is not winning or losing, but enjoying ourselves by playing together, not only with our teammates, but with everybody on the field'

'Couldn't have said that better myself!' Didier Roustan says.

'You did earlier Mr Didier!' Marc says.

'I did? Oh yes, I did!' Mr Didier and Nathaniel laugh.

Chloe walks past Sabrina as she walks to the bench.

'Please Chloé, I'd like to...' Sabrina says.

Chloe smiles at her only friend. 'Go ahead and play Sabrina. It is wrong of me to stop you doing what you love and have a passion for. Please don't let me stop you. And if you ever want to do something, you don't need my permission. You are your own person and I respect you making your own decisions.

'Thanks Chloe!' Sabrina smiled as she happily put on her jersey and ran over to join her team.

'Wow! I was not expecting that!' Alya whispers to Mari.

'Yeah!' Mari smiles.

'Welcome to the bench.' Lila smiled.

'Thanks, Uh...What's your name again?' Chloe asks.

Lila smirks. 'It's not my name that matters, but who I hate. And I think we have a lot in common on that front.'

Chloé smirks back at her.

Later, after Mari got home, Luka texted her:

Luka: "See you later for dinner my angel 😘

'Dinner? What dinner?' Mari asked Tikki.

'Don't you remember Marinette? Your parents invited Luka over for dinner tonight!'

'OH! Of course! How could I forget?' Mari giggled.

She texts Luka back:

Mari: "OH! Yes! I almost forgot it was Wednesday! Can't wait to see you! Miss you already! 💙"

Luka: "Same beautiful angel. I'll bring my violin to play a song for you and your parents."

Mari: "That sounds lovely my prince! See you at 7!"

Luka: "See you then!"

She gasps. 'Should I dress up? Should I wear something more formal?'

'I don't think so Marinette. It's just dinner with your parents, not a fancy restaurant!' Tikki giggles.