BONUS EPISODE - DANCING QUEEN - PT 2

That afternoon, Marinette, Alya, Mylene, Zoe, Alix, Rose, Juleka, Aurore and Mirelle all get changed in the changing rooms and go to the art and craft room. Amber is there setting up with Luka helping her as the assessor is there with a tablet ready for marking. She looks stern and is wearing glasses that make her seem even more expressionless.

'Girls! I'm glad you're here! We have a little problem though...' Amber says.

'Oh no, what is it Amber?' Mylene says worriedly.

'Kimberley, my back up dancer went home sick with a stomach bug and now Luka has to be my back up dancer. Which means that were one short of the 10 students I need now to teach the class.'

'I'm sorry, but if you don't find another student in 5 minutes we will have to reschedule the assessment' the assessor says sternly.

'But it's already taken me weeks to schedule today when this room was free!' Amber replies. 'It will be impossible to get someone else on such short notice. Surely nine students is near enough?'

'I'm sorry, rules are rules' the assessor says as she looks down at her tablet.

Amber sighs sadly and everyone looks sad for her as Mylene comes and puts her hand on her shoulder to support her friend, when suddenly three is a knock at the door.

Principal Damocles comes in. 'I'm sorry Miss Bourgeois, but because Miss Bustier needs to go to a doctors appointment, you will have to serve out your after school detention doing this dance class.'

Everyone looks shocked as Chloe comes in relunctantly behind him.

'Ugh, I don't see why I have to do something I really don't want to do. This is ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!' Chloe says, rolling her eyes and folding her arms in defiance.

'I would have been happy to supervise your detention, but unfortunately I have paperwork to do in my office. Good day Miss Bourgeois' Mr Damocles says as he leaves and closes the door behind him.

'Now that you have 10 students to teach your dance class, your assessment may begin' the assessor says, without any emotion whatsoever.

Marinette and Luka look at each other worriedly.

'Wait, I'm not dancing in these clothes, I will get them all sweaty and horrible!' Chloe says.

'I have a spare set of clothes you can borrow' Amber says. 'I brought a spare in case someone forgot. You can change behind that screen.'

Chloe rolls her eyes and grabs the clothes out of Amber's hands. 'Fine...' Chloe seethes. 'But I will NOT enjoy this!' she says shooting daggers with her eyes at Amber, who looks scared.

The assessor simply looks down and writes on her tablet with her stylus, while Amber gulps nervously.

Poor Amber, being stuck with Chloe in her class. This is going to make her assessment all the more difficult Marinette thinks to herself as most of her friends think the same thing as they look at each other worriedly.

Chloe comes out from behind the screen in the comfortable clothes. 'Ugh, these clothes do NOT do my body any favours. Let's get this ridiculous class over with!' Chloe says, glaring at Amber.

'Uh...okay, well thanks for coming everyone! Just try to follow along with myself and my assistant as best as you can, and have fun!' Amber smiles as everyone smiles at her except Chloe.

'So not gonna happen!' Chloe rolls her eyes indignantly.

'Well without further ado, here we go!' Amber says, turning on the CD player as the first song starts playing.

Chloe starts laughing hysterically over the music. 'That's your choice of song?' Amber stops the CD. 'Yeah, what's wrong with it?'

'That song is SO ten years ago!' Chloe sneers. 'Try something more modern why don't you? I wouldn't dance to that song if you paid me!'

'I happen to like that style of music!' Amber says.

'Well it matches your lame fashion sense hippie girl. I remember you at the environmental protest in the park. You looked like you stepped straight out of Woodstock!' Chloe laughs as Amber starts to blush with embarrassment.

'Don't listen to her Amber! I think that music sounded great!' Mylene replied, glaring at Chloe. Amber gave a slight smile.

'And you can express yourself however you want! We can't all afford designer labels!' Alya replies.

'Oh please, if she's going down the path of dance, she's already doomed herself!' Chloe replies.

'You're just jealous that Amber has talent! You probably couldn't dance to save your life!' Alix says glaring at Chloe.

'Pfft, why would I even want to?' Chloe retorts. 'You'll never make a career out of dancing. You might as well call the unemployment office now and save yourself the embarrassment!' Chloe laughs.

'At least what Amber's doing is her passion! You just want to do nothing and live off your parents wealth and fame for the rest of your life!' Alya growls at her.

'Hey, work smarter, not harder. That's my motto!' Chloe smirks. 'Just give up hippie girl! Performing arts is dead, dance is just a hobby, you'll never be able to make a career out of dancing, dancing is worse than lame! Just give up your dream now while you still have the chance!'

Amber bursts out crying and picks up and hugs her CD player and runs to the janitors closet and locks herself in.

'Amber!' Mylene cries, running after her. Luka follows her too.

'Chloe! How can you say things like that and destroy someone's dreams like that?' Marinette cries.

'Hey, I calls them like I sees them baker girl!' Chloe smirks. 'If anything, she should be thanking me for sparing her a wasted life!'

In Shadowmoth's lair the window opens. 'Ahh, I sense a very sad emotion. Someone's dreams have been crushed and their confidence in their ability diminished by a few hurtful words!' He evilises an akuma in his hand. 'Don't worry mademoiselle, I will help you change everyone's mind. Go my megakuma, and evilise her broken heart!'