LUKANETTE S4 - ⭐WISHMAKER - PT 4

Meanwhile, Luka continues to play the violin for Marinette and Adrien, when Jagged Stone as a crocodile walks up.

'Hey! Hi there, son!'

'Dad?' Luka replies, confused.

'Jagged Stone?' Adrien and Mari say together as they look at each other in confusion too.

A gift box falls beside Jagged. The three teens are in shock.

The toy vendor as Santa Claus flies above them. 'Merry Christmas, everyone!' he says as he continues to drop gift boxes.

Adrien, Luka, and Marinette start to run.

'This is a nightmare, right? Am I dreaming?' Adrien cries.

A giant robot of what appears to be like a Robo Tech Ultimate Destructor appears in front of them.

Robo Tech Ultimate Destructor looks down at them. 'I will turn you into mush!'

Luka cries out to Adrien: 'Go hide behind that tree!' Luka grabs Marinette's hand and runs in the opposite direction and they run inside a beach hut changing room.

Luka grabs her waist and holds her close. 'You can transform in here my melody. But wait until I lead the robot away' he says softly, kissing her forehead.

'Luka, no! It's too dangerous!' Marinette replies.

'I have to try my melody' Luka replies as he runs outside and closes the door.

'So, robot, where is this mush you were promising?' Luka says as he leads the robot away.

The Robo Tech Ultimate Destructor starts to fire lasers.

Marinette gasps as she peers out the door. 'I've got to protect Luka! Quick, Tikki! Spots on!' Mari exclaims as she transforms into Ladybug.

The Robo Tech Ultimate Destructor continues to fire lasers as Luka runs away from it. He falls on the ground but before the Robo Tech Ultimate Destructor fires its laser at Luka, Ladybug swings in and saves him just in time. She brings Luka inside the expo.

She puts Luka down. 'You really shouldn't have done that! You'll be safe here.' She looks around, making sure nobody can see and gives him a quick kiss on the cheek.

'Thank you, Ladybug!' Luka replies with a blush.

Ladybug swings away.

Suddenly Luka hears his Dad shouting.

Jagged Stone as a crocodile, was drowning in the lake. 'Help me! I don't know how to swim!'

'Hold on, Dad! I'm coming!' Luka says as he dives into the lake.

Meanwhile, on the rooftops. The Robo Tech Ultimate Destructor fires lasers at Ladybug.

'I always wanted to be Roboto Tech!' Robo Tech Ultimate Destructor says as it fires lasers.

'Yeah, but we're not living in a video game!' Ladybug cries as she jumps on another rooftop to wrap her yo-yo around the gigantic robot as Cat Noir arrives and extends his stick to push the robot as it falls.

'Destroyer of... Dreams!' Robo Tech Ultimate Destructor says as it falls and powers off.

Cat Noir leaps to the rooftops to join Ladybug.

'He's mistaken dreams from reality!' Cat Noir says.

'Live your childhood dream!' Wishmaker says as he fires a shooting star at Captain Hessenpy.

Captain Hessenpy smiles. 'When I was a child, I wanted to be a fireman and a cowboy!' A flash of light appears and he gets a horse with the colours of a fire truck. 'Wow! I knew it was possible!' The horse neighs and gallops away.

Wishmaker prepares to fire once again but Ladybug manages to stop him by lassoing her yo-yo on his arm.

'Why are you trying to stop me? I'm making people happy!' Wishmaker protests.

Ladybug sighs. 'Yes, but you're doing it against their will without permission!'

'I want people to live their dreams!' Wishmaker says happily.

Cat Noir looked annoyed. 'Would you really call this a dream?'

A huge cucumber rolls behind him.

'Look! Look! I'm a cucumber! Woo-hoo-hoo!' Banana Guy as a cucumber calls out.

Wishmaker twirls which sends Ladybug getting pulled to the ground. She lands on her feet and stands beside Cat Noir.

'Try me, let me be your Wishmaker!' he replies as he fires shooting stars at Ladybug and Cat Noir as they block it with their weapons.

Ladybug was worried. 'If we get hit, he'll reveal our secret identities!'

'What do you mean, LB?' Cat Noir replies.

'Because when I was six, I wanted to be the Knitting Fairy, and the Knitting Fairy didn't wear a mask!' she exclaims.

Cat Noir looks at her with a raised eyebrow. 'The Knitting Fairy? Seriously?'

Ladybug looked at him unhappily as the two of them leap to the rooftops as they run away from Wishmaker.

'What about you? What did you wanna be when you were young?' Ladybug asks him.

Cat Noir didn't answer and looked sad.

'Hah! You were making fun of me but you're too embarrassed to tell me!' Ladybug smirks.

As they run on the rooftop, Wishmaker jumps in front of them and fires shooting stars at them but they were able to dodge them. Ladybug and Cat Noir continue to escape Wishmaker.

'Actually, I don't know what I wanted to be when I was a kid' Cat Noir replies.

Ladybug smiled. 'You probably wanted to be a magician or a fireman! Or maybe a comedian, you're always great with the puns!'

She pulls Cat Noir towards her with her yo-yo to keep him away from Wishmaker. The villain tries to hit them, yet Ladybug and Cat Noir continue to dodge them.

'I swear, I can't remember!' Cat Noir says.

'You must've just forgotten!' Ladybug replied as they both jump to the other side of the wall. 'If Wishmaker ever hits one of us, we're gonna need a second chance!'

'Viperion?' Cat Noir asks.

'Yes, I think we need the insurance!' she smiles.

'You go, I'll cover you!' Cat Noir says as he continues to fight off Wishmaker.

Ladybug and Cat Noir split up as Ladybug goes to find Luka.