LUKANETTE S4 - ⭐WISHMAKER - PT 5

Meanwhile, next to the lake, Luka and crocodile Jagged lie side-by-side on the sand.

'But Dad, crocodiles know how to swim.' Luka giggles.

'I didn't when I was a kid!' Croco Jagged replies.

Ladybug swings in and lands beside them.

'Hello there, Croco-Jagged! I need a word with your son if that's okay with you!' Ladybug smiles.

'No problem! Rock and roll, Ladybug!' Croco-Jagged replies.

She grabs Luka's hand and swings him up to the rooftops with her yo-yo. She opens her yo-yo and gives Luka the Snake Miraculous as Sass emerges from the bracelet. Sass and Luka smile at each other and Sass high fives Luka's hand with his tail.

Ladybug also gets out the fox miraculous so Trixx can appear.

'Hey Trixx, we need Viperion today so if you can make a mirage of Luka walking around that would be great!'

Trixx sighs. 'Okay, but what about the weird things that happen when I use my power without a holder?'

'Merry Christmas everyone!' Santa Claus says as he flies over.

'Weird enough for you?' Ladybug giggles. 'Nobody is going to notice today, trust me!'

Trixx smiles. 'You can count on me Ladybug!'

'Meet us after at the first beach hut from the lake!' Ladybug says.

'Will do!' Trixx replies as he goes to hide somewhere and makes a mirage of Luka.

Ladybug puts the fox necklace in her pocket.

Ladybug looks to Luka and smiles. 'Use your power now. If Cat Noir and I get hit, you must come back to this exact moment.'

'Understood, Ladybug' Luka smiles as Ladybug blushes slightly.

'Sass, scales slither!' Luka says as he transforms into Viperion.

'Second Chance!' Viperion says, activating his power.

'No one can know our secret identities!' Ladybug says.

'You can count on me!' Viperion smiles.

Ladybug uses her powers. 'Lucky Charm!' A plush toy dinosaur appears. 'A dino-huggie?'

'Saving the world with a stuffed animal? I like that idea!' Viperion winks.

On the streets of Paris, Cat Noir and Wishmaker continue to battle.

'Are you sure you don't want me to make your childhood dream come true?' Wishmaker says as he fires a shooting star.

Cat Noir blocks the shooting star. 'Don't waste your breath! I didn't have any!'

'Every child has a dream!' Wishmaker smiles.

'Maybe not everyone!' Cat Noir says sadly.

Wishmaker smiles. 'You just need to get your memory back. Just let me touch you, and your childhood dream will be revealed to you!'

Cat Noir gasps. What if remembering my childhood dream is the answer to my future? He thinks to himself.

Shadowmoth speaks to Wishmaker from his lair: 'What a brilliant idea, Wishmaker! Make his dreams come true and show me Cat Noir's true face!'

Ladybug and Viperion join the battle before Cat Noir gets hit by Wishmaker's shooting star.

'Watch out, Cat Noir!' Viperion says as he drags Cat Noir with him on the ground to protect him.