LUKANETTE - FURIOUS FU - PT 4

In Shadowmoth's lair the window opens. Shadow Moth senses Su-Han's frustration towards Ladybug and Cat Noir over the Miracle Box.

'I feel a mixture of mysterious emotions: a scorned authority, a confused man defeated, but most of all, an anger ready to explode!' Shadowmoth says as he turns a butterfly into an akuma. 'Fly away, my evil akuma, and let the lava of punishment erupt from his volcanic heart!'

Meanwhile, Su-Han looks around for Ladybug and Cat Noir from the rooftop.

'Ugh! If I still had my staff, I would hunt you down in no time!' Su-Han says angrily as he spots Wang Fu in Jardin des Tuileries, along with Marianne. Fu is seen painting. 'Huh? Fu!'

Su-Han approaches Wang Fu and attempts to force Wang Fu's cane from him, but Fu gets hold of his cane.

Su-Han speaks harshly to him. 'Hand over your staff, Whiny Chicken Legs! You don't deserve it anyway.'

'Have you lost your mind, young man?!' Wang Fu says sternly.

Marianne cries out, 'Leave my partner alone!' as she whacks Su-Han with her cane several times.

Su-Han suddenly sees an akuma headed for him, and gasps. 'An akuma! Whirlwind of wisdom! The virtuous wind resists the temptation!' He begins meditating. 'My anger is mine but I am not my anger. My anger is mine but I am not my anger.' It works and the akuma flies off. 'Enough! Fool you're making me lose precious time!' He aggressively grabs cane from Wang Fu, causing both Fu and Marianne to fall. He looks inside the cane, noticing a hidden staff, and starts to walks away.

'Marianne, are you okay?' Wang Fu asks as he helps her up. Angry with Su-Han for pushing him and his wife, and upset with him for stealing his cane, Wang Fu puts the pencil to his ear and grabs a hold of the cane Su-Han took. 'Where do you think you're going? You apologize to my partner and give my cane back at once, you boar!'

Back in his lair, Shadowmoth grins. 'Ah, everything is not lost after all. Turn around my little akuma!'

The akuma turns around and enters Fu's paint brush behind his ear. Su-Han notices this and rushes off with the cane.

'Shadowmoth speaks to him. 'Fu, we meet again.'

'Do I know you?' Wang Fu replies.

'Furious Fu, I am Shadow Moth. That heartless thief has disrespected you and your partner. I'm giving you the power to make him pay! Show him who is in charge! All I ask in return are Ladybug's and Cat Noir's Miraculous.'

'Could you repeat that once more? I didn't catch all of it.' Wang Fu replies.

Shadowmoth sighs in annoyance. 'Do you want to get revenge on this man and get your cane back or not?!'

'Do I ever!' Wang Fu says.

'Then let's proceed.' Shadowmoth replies as Fu is akumatized into Furious Fu.

Furious Fu turns to Marinanne. 'Which way did he go?'

Marinanne looked worried. 'My love please! It's not worth it.'

But Furious Fu wouldn't listen. 'That reckless toad will not spit in the dragon's face without apologizing!' He takes out his paint brush and writes the Chinese word 发现 (Fāxiàn)) FIND! The paper flies off in the direction of Su-Han.

In the Parc des Princes, Ladybug and Cat Noir are discussing what to do with the Miracle Box.

'What do we do? Should we hide it?' Cat Noir suggests.

'And then what? He knows who I am anyway. He knows where I live!' Ladybug replies.

Luka had caught up to them and remained well hidden, listening to everything that was taking place.

Su-Han finds them. 'Ladybug! Cat Noir! Give me back the Mother Box and your Miraculous! Return them to the right hands!'

'Hey, that's Master Fu's cane.' Ladybug realises.

Furious Fu is not far behind Su-Han. 'I want my cane and an apology!' He writes 雷电 (Léidiàn) with his paintbrush. 'Thunderbolt!' he says as the paper goes into the sky and creates a dark cloud shooting red lightning, which Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Su-Han dodge.

Su-Han tries to take the box from Ladybug. 'Give it!'

Ladybug holds tight to the box. 'Never!'

A strike of lighting causes both Su-Han and Ladybug to drop the box onto the field, and they run after it.

Shadow Moth, through Furious Fu, notices the Miracle Box and communicates to Furious Fu and asks him to bring him the Miracle Box. 'Furious Fu, bring me that box!'

Furious Fu jumps down and starts after it, Ladybug and Cat Noir treat the box as a football, kicking it around on the field and playing keep away.

Cat Noir, in an effort to keep the box far from Su-Han and Furious Fu, kicks it into the goalpost. 'Gooaal!' But everyone else still chases after it. 'Hey!' He says as he starts running again.

Furious Fu writes 瞬间移动 (Shùnjiān yídòng) with his paintbrush. 'TELEPORTATION!' He teleports and grabs the box. Su-Han retreats.

'One-zero, Ladybug.' Shadowmoth smirks from his lair.

'Red card! He touched the ball with his hands!' Ladybug says accusingly. Cat Noir and Ladybug both attempt to retrieve it from him, but fail.

Su-Han was criticizing from off the field. 'No! Higher! Watch out! No, not like that! Ugh! So slow! Come on! Not that way!'

Cat Noir was cross. 'Hey, Mr. Bossy Pants! Would it kill you to help us out here?'

Su-Han sighs dismissively. Mira-Kung-Fu is a martial art designed to neutralize rebellious Miraculous holders! Not to fight super villains created through the magic of the Miraculous!'

'So, we're supposed to fix YOUR mistakes?!' Ladybug replies indignantly.

Furious Fu begins gesturing with his arms and hands. 'Phantom Palms and the Awakened! The wise man moves mountains without touching them!'

He sends Ladybug and Cat Noir back with a burst of energy. He points to Su-Han. 'You're next!'

Su-Han begins shouting fighting techniques. 'A hundred thousand dragon talons! The pagoda breaker iron feet! The rage of the sunscreen with ingrown nails!'

Furious Fu writes 雕像 (Diāoxiàng) with his paintbrush and places the paper on Su-Han's forehead. 'Statue!' As he said this, Su-Han stops like statue and Fu takes his cane back.

Shadowmoth grins. 'Well done Furious Fu! Now, you must keep your word and bring me Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculous!'

'Very well. So, I have to take the wingless bat's bell, right?' Furious Fu replies.

Shadow Moth was annoyed. 'No! Not his bell, his ring!'

Luka was continuing to watch all that was happening. He looked at Furious Fu then remembered Marinanne. He smiles and texts Ladybug.