LUKANETTE - QUEEN BANANA - PT 6

In the streets of Paris Ladybug is dodging Queen Banana's explosive bananas but trips.

Queen Banana smirks. 'I'm going to smash you and then turn you into banana bread!'

Cat Noir hits her from behind. 'Cataclysm!' he says as he destroys her car as Queen Banana jumps out.

Queen Banana lands next to Ladybug. 'Give me your Miraculous, or else I'll turn her into baby food!' She holds her banana gun to Ladybug's head.

Vesperia lands with her Venom activated. 'Queen Banana, you're not even capable of a fair fight with the new holder of the Bee Miraculous!'

Queen Banana looks at her angrily. 'How dare you—I'm the one and only Queen Bee!'

'Oh, you were, but I am the real Queen Bee now!' She keeps her distracted while Ladybug discretely puts glue where Queen Bananas stores the banana gun. 'And you're only the queen of bananas! Ladybug chose me to defend Paris because you couldn't do it!'

Queen Banana, furious, blasts Vesperia, turning her into a banana and freeing Ladybug in the meantime.

Queen Banana cackles. 'And what are you going to defend now that you're a banana?' She puts her banana gun away, turning to Ladybug and Cat Noir. 'Now see what happens to people who don't see things my way? Give me your Miraculous!' She tries to pull out the banana gun, but it's stuck.

Ladybug shows her the tube of glue. 'This Lucky Charm glue is really good! And so is Vesperia, don't you think, Cat Noir?'

Cat Noir nodded. 'You counted your bananas before they were peeled, Queen Banana!'

'No, not again!' Queen Banana cries as she tries to run away, but Ladybug makes her trip with her yo-yo.

Cat Noir uses his staff to toss the pin to Ladybug, who smashes it on the floor. The akuma and amok fly out.

Ladybug swings her yo-yo. 'No more evil-doing for you, little akuma. Time to de-evilize! Gotcha! Bye-bye, little butterfly. Bye, little feather. She throws the tube of glue up into the air. 'Miraculous Ladybug!' All the damage caused by Banana Boom Boom is repaired, and all the people who were turned into bananas were restored, including Luka and Vesperia.

Vesperia joins Ladybug and Cat Noir. 'Pound it!' they say in a triple fist bump.

Chloe is still very mad at the heroes. 'I hate you, Ladybug! And you, Vesperia! You're only a fake version of Queen Bee!'

Ladybug: 'You need to learn to control your anger, Chloe' Ladybug says as she creates a magical charm. 'There is a way I can help you, if you want- '

'I don't want anything from you!' Chloe interrupts her. 'You're non-existent to me, you're Lady-nothing-at-all!' She storms off.

In Shadowmoth's lair, he says: 'Queen Banana's film has turned out to be a flop, but the script will be rewritten very soon.' He prepares another akuma for Chloe. 'Chloe, your endless supply of anger promises a multitude of chaos!' The akuma flies off. 'Sooner or later, I will get my hands on those Miraculous!'

Cat Noir: 'We'd better recharge our kwamis before Shadow Moth akumatizes her again' Cat Noir says. He bows. 'Vesperia, Ladybug.' He jumps away with his baton.

Ladybug looks at the magical charm in her hands sadly. 'This magical charm can help Chloe escape Shadowmoth's influence, but I can't force her to wear it.'

Vesperia holds Ladybug's hands and smiles. 'I know how to do it!' Their miraculous start to beep so they find somewhere private.

'Pollen, buzz off!' Vesperia says and turns back into Zoe. She gives her back the bee hair comb.

Ladybug gives her the magical charm. 'Thank you for believing in me Ladybug!' Zoe says as she runs back to the movie theatre.

Ladybug detransforms in secret also, once Zoe has gone and heads back to the movie theatre too.

Luka was outside the theatre waiting for her. 'Luka!' Marinette says, running into his arms and giving him a huge bear hug.

'Don't scare me like that again!' she whispers in his ear, never wanting to let him go.

'Hey, you would have done the same thing if you were me' he chuckled.

'You're right' Marinette giggled in reply.

They watch as Chloe storms in the movie theatre.

'I want to shoot my film!'

Zoe catches up to her. 'That's enough, Chloe. It doesn't matter if you try to send me back to New York, I'm done playing the supporting role for the good of our family.'

'DADDY!' Chloe yells.

André replies confidently and sternly. 'Zoe is right, Chloe. You can ask me for a new cellphone or to paint the limousine pink, but you can't ask me to hurt your sister!'

Chloe seethes with anger. 'Don't call her that. She's not even half of a sister, she's nothing to me!' She turns to Zoe. 'I hate you!'

Zoe smiles and places her hands on Chloe's shoulders. 'You may hate me, but I love you, and I always will, even if the whole world hates you, sister.' She hugs Chloe. 'Remember? We have the same mother! Look, she even gave me this gift.' She pulls the magical charm out of her pocket.

'If it comes from mom, then I'm the one who gets to wear it. Give it to me!' Chloe snatches it out of her hand as an akuma flies into the building.

Zoe smiles. 'What's mine is yours.' She closes Chloe's hand. 'You and I are family!'

Chloe puts the charm on as a necklace, and the akuma is blocked by a pink forcefield.

Marinette smiles. 'It works!' she whispers to Luka. Luka smiles.

Back in his lair, Shadowmoth was confused. 'That's impossible! What's going on?!'

'You just wait, real life is nothing like your stupid film! I'll get my revenge!' Chloe says as she walks off.

Adrien walks in. 'Chloe! You okay?'

'Leave me alone, all of you!' Chloe replies.

Nino and Alya came out of the movie theatre yawning.

'Sorry we fell asleep from our late-night editing yesterday!' Nino said.

'What'd we miss?' Alya asked.

'Oh, just Chloe getting akumatized and a giant yellow banana-slinging gorilla!' Marinette replied.

'What? I missed Ladybug?!' Alya cried. 'What am I going to do for my LadyBlog?'

'You'll still have the news footage!' Nino replied.

'It's not the same!' Alya said sadly.

'Oh, that reminds me, I asked Ladybug after she defeated the villain if she would be able to give my best friend, Alya Cesaire, an exclusive interview on the action today for her LadyBlog! She said to meet her atop the Eiffel Tower at 12 noon! She said, and I quote: "Anything for my biggest fan!"'

'Marinette, you're the BEST!' Alya said as she hugged her.

Luka walked Marinette to a café for a coffee.

'I'm so happy! Zoe did it!' Marinette said to Luka.

'Maybe this will help Chloé become a better person, and learn to control her emotions' Luka smiled.

'Let's hope so!' Marinette replied. 'But in the meantime, Ladybug has an interview with her biggest fan! And my best friend!' Marinette smiles.

THE END