LUKANETTE S4 - EPHEMERAL - PT 8

Ladybug and Cat Noir make their way to the surface again. Multiple time anomalies appear everywhere.

Captain Hardrock appeared. 'Liberty! Next stop, city hall!'

Near the Eiffel Tower, Gamer appears. On the Montparnasse Tower, Gorizilla appears to be surrounded by helicopters.

'Woah, I'm getting major Déjà vu right now!' Ladybug exclaims.

'It's time to have a genius idea, LB!' Cat Noir replies.

'Lucky Charm!' Ladybug uses her power to summon a Lucky Charm, and a scale weight appears.

'Do you think this will be enough to tip the balance of time?' Cat Noir asks her.

'Oh, the International Bureau of Weights and Measures! This organization coordinates the hours of the whole world with its satellite! It's right near Paris!' Ladybug smiles.

Cat Noir grins. 'Which means the satellite is just above our heads! We fix it, we fix all the connected devices that depend on time to function! How are we going to know the exact time to program into the satellite?'

Ladybug smiles. 'Thanks to this countdown, I still have a way to know what time it is for real. When it gets to the end, that'll mean that it's exactly 1:05 am. That's what we'll program into the satellite. Time to suit up!'

'But, what's the plan with all the apparitions?' Cat Noir asks.

'Leave them to my magical ladybugs!' Ladybug winks.

'Power up!' Cat Noir says, transforming into Astro Cat.

'Let's sync up our stopwatches!' Ladybug says.

Ladybug and Astro Cat sync up their stopwatches.

'Now I have exactly the same countdown as you!' Astro Cat smiles.

'Power up!' Ladybug says as she transforms into Cosmobug.

Cosmobug smiles. 'Ready, Astro Cat?'

'Ready, Cosmobug!' Astro Cat replies.

'Okay, take off!' Cosmobug says as she and Astro Cat fly up to outer space.

In outer space, Cosmobug and Astro Cat fix the satellite.

'Miraculous Ladybug!' Cosmobug says as she uses her power, and everything returns back to normal.

Cosmobug and Astro Cat smile. 'Pound it!' they say as they do their signature fist bump.

They start flying back down to earth.

'Anyway, I wanted to talk to you about knowing our identit-' Astro Cat begins, but Cosmobug cuts him off.

'Cat Noir, you trust me, right?' Cosmobug asks him with a serious face.

'With my life Ladybug' he replies.

'Then trust me when I tell you that it's too dangerous for us to know our identities. At least until Shadowmoth is defeated. Because all it will take is for one of us to get akumatised and Shadowmoth will win. And I don't want to see that happen.'

'I don't either LB. I trust you completely and I can wait!' Astro Cat smiles.

'Good!'

'But why was Viperion down in the sewers?' Astro Cat asks her.

'In case you revealed your identity to me, so we would forget.' Cosmobug replies.

'But then... he would still know...' Astro Cat replies.

Cosmobug sighs. 'He already knows. He found out your identity when we fought Wishmaker' Cosmobug smiles.

'Well, since you can't know LB, I would still rather have him be the one to alert me about akuma attacks than Su-Han. Viperion is kind like Master Fu was. Su-Han is rude and insensitive' Astro Cat says, making a sour face.