LUKANETTE - TRUTH - PT 2

On the way, we decided to do some Jagged Stone trivia to see who was the biggest Jagged Stone fan. I got us two orange juices as we walked in. The previews were still on luckily so we didn't miss the movie.

I won the trivia challenge and Mari said, 'Congratulations! You win the prize!'

She handed me a small box. I gasped. I was not expecting this at all. I opened it and was amazed.

It was a guitar pick made into a necklace. I smiled. I put it on right away.

'Thank you, my melody' I said softly. 'I will never take this necklace off, ever!'

'Really? You promise?' Mari replied.

'I promise. But a prize this good means that you get a bonus question.' I was sneaky in my question as the answer was "Kiss Me". It worked. She practically almost yelled it and the whole cinema looked at us. Luckily the previews were still playing.

'Ok, my melody, if you want to!' I giggled.

'Actually, I do...want to...' Mari replied.

We both smiled and leaned in closer. Just as our lips were about to meet, the cinema shook for a second and screams could be heard outside. We both opened our eyes and one look into Marinette's eyes and I knew what that meant. But I didn't care. Paris could wait in my opinion. I smashed my lips against hers, I never wanted my lips to part from hers, but as I opened my eyes, I saw Mari's purse moving around and my lips left hers and I sighed. I hugged her.

'Stay safe, okay my melody?' I whispered, stroking her hair lovingly as she sighed happily. 'If you need my help, you know where to find me.'

'I will my love, thank you' she whispered back with that sweet angelic voice that sent shivers down my spine again. She got up and left the cinema as I sadly watched her go.

I tried to concentrate on enjoying the movie, but in the back of my mind I was still worrying about Marinette. Even though she said her suit makes her pretty much invulnerable, I still worried about the love of my life.

The movie finished and the lights came back on just as Mari came running back in.

'Aww, is it over already? Did I really miss the whole thing?' she asked me sadly.

I for one was just glad she was okay. I got up and held her in my arms. 'I can act out the whole movie later if you want' I replied softly as I smiled and stroked her hair.

She smiled happily and said, 'I'd like that my love' as she closed her eyes and sighed at the feeling of my hand through her hair.

I walked her back to the bakery and we went upstairs to her room. I met all the Kwamis and gave Sass a high five. Then I re-enacted the whole movie for her and the Kwamis. Marinette loved it. The sound of her laughter was music to my ears.

'That was amazing Luka!' Marinette clapped as the Kwamis cheered. 'That was better than a movie any day!'

I took a bow. 'Thank you, my melody,' I replied as she got up and hugged me. She looked in my eyes with those angelic bluebell eyes of hers and I couldn't help myself and kissed her right then and there. Some of the Kwamis said "Aww!" while some quietly giggled and I blushed and felt embarrassed being watched. I think Mari did too because she blushed as well.

'Can we get outta here? Maybe some ice-cream at Andre's?' I smiled.

'Sounds great!' Marinette replied. 'You know what they say about Andre's ice-cream!'

'That couples who share his ice-cream will be together forever?' I replied softly.

Mari blushed. I kissed her forehead. 'Sounds great to me. Let's go!' I replied. I checked my phone and saw a post of where he was.