LUKANETTE S4 - ⭐WISHMAKER - PT 6

VIPERION'S'/LUKA'S POV

After parting ways with Cat Noir after defeating Wishmaker, Ladybug and I run hand in hand back to the beach hut.

Ladybug looks around making sure we weren't followed before we run in and close the door.

'Scales rest!' I say, turning back into myself.

Trixx met us there too. 'Reality!' he said, making my illusion disappear.

'Thanks for your help, Trixx!' Ladybug said.

'No problem!' Trixx replied.

Ladybug put the fox miraculous back into her yo-yo, and Trixx disappeared.

I gave her back the snake miraculous and she returned that to the yo-yo as well, and Sass disappeared.

'Spots off!' she said, turning back into Mari.

'That was close. Did anything happen that I should know about?' Mari asked me.

I made it a point that I always wanted to be truthful with Mari. 'Yes, Wishmaker did hit you, but I used my power of second chance' I smiled lovingly at her.

'Luka...' Mari breathed as she pulled me close and hugged me tighter than she had ever hugged me.

'You protected my identity from Shadowmoth.... thank you....' she whispered.

'Of course, I did my melody... I would never let Shadowmoth hurt you...' I replied, wishing I could hold her in my arms forever. We gazed into each other's eyes, our cheeks flushed with red as I caressed her beautiful face softly before we moved in closer and closer as our lips met and we kissed each other passionately, never wanting to pull away.

In that moment I had never loved anyone more than I loved this girl. My sweet melody. I wanted to protect her forever.

I had never felt so close to Marinette as I did in that moment. I mean, I know I already knew her identity, but I really felt like her protector from anything that could harm her. And I wanted to keep her safe for the rest of my life, as long as it takes. I think Mari felt our connection growing too as this was the tightest she had ever held me. And I loved it.

'I want to protect you for the rest of my life Marinette' I whispered, kissing her hair.

"I'd like that Luka...' Mari breathed, sighing happily in my arms as I could feel our hearts beating in unison.

'Oh, wait...' Mari said, pulling away after a while. 'Does that mean you know my childhood dream?'

I smiled. 'If it's any consolation, you make a pretty cute knitting fairy!' I giggled.

'You realise if you tell anyone about that I shall have to punish you!' she pouted.

'Oh no! What kind of punishment?' I asked.

'Hmm... no kisses for a week!'

'Aww...' I said with a playful smirk. 'Well, that's like denying me air my melody... I live on your kisses...' I whispered into her ear.

Mari gasps as she looks into my eyes.

'You're right... I can't live without them either...' she whispers in reply as we kiss each other passionately again, running our fingers through each other's hair.

After a few seconds, we hear Adrien's voice calling us: 'Marinette?... Luka?'

'It's Adrien! We shouldn't make him worry!' Mari says, as she takes my hand and we make our way out of the beach hut.

Adrien runs up to us. 'There you are! I'm glad you guys are okay!'

I gripped Mari's hand a little tighter than usual, now knowing Adrien was Cat Noir and he had a crush on my melody. I had nothing against Adrien, but he lost his chance with Marinette and I was not about to give her up now. I loved this girl with all my being.