LUKANETTE S4 - SIMPLEMAN - PT 3

Meanwhile, Adrien waits for Marinette to arrive at the Eiffel Tower.

'This is it Plagg. Today's the day I want to tell Marinette how I feel!' Adrien says.

Plagg sighs. 'Don't do it kid, I'm telling you.'

'I can't help it Plagg, my heart just sings whenever I'm around her!' Adrien sighs.

Plagg sighs. 'I'm only going to tell you this one more time. She. Has. A. Boyfriend!'

'I don't care... Maybe if she sees my commercial, she'll be impressed with me!' Adrien sighs.

Plagg groans.

Then the commercial producer comes over. 'Adrien, are you sure your friend will be here soon? The production team is eager to start filming.'

'She'll be here' Adrien replied.

Just then, Marinette arrives at the Eiffel Tower. 'Hey Adrien, sorry I'm late! I had to find a temporary sitter to watch the kids for me' she smiles.

'That's okay Marinette' Adrien smiled, not really listening and just captivated by her smile.

'So, what's this wardrobe malfunction you want me to fix?' she asked.

'Oh, here!' Adrien says, handing her the angel wings.

'Okay, shouldn't take me too long to fix!' Marinette says, opening her emergency sewing kit and getting to work.

'Take all the time you need Marinette' Adrien replied, watching her lovingly as she worked.

'There, done!' Marinette says after a while. 'Turn around' she smiles at Adrien.

Adrien does as he's told and blushes as Marinette puts his wings on Adrien's back.

'Perfect!' Marinette says as she turns him around to face her.

'I'm so glad I thought to call you, Marinette. How can I ever thank you?' he said, hoping she didn't notice him blush.

'You're welcome, happy to help!'

'Marinette... I...'

'You look like an angel Adrien. My angel...' Marinette smiles.

'Really?' Adrien gasps. 'Now we can get married and have a big house and three kids and a cute little hamster! And we'll call it-'

'Adrien!' Marinette calls.

'Adrien?' Adrien says, confused.

'Uh, you spaced out for a second there!' Marinette said. 'Well, your wings are fixed, I should get going, I left my grandpa with four kids and...'

She turned to leave but Adrien gently grabbed her arm.

'Please don't go yet Marinette' Adrien begged her. 'At least watch me in action!' he smiled.

Mari smiled. 'Okay, I guess I can stay a few more minutes!' she replied.

'Great!' Adrien replied. 'You know Marinette, I...' he said as he started to feel clammy and his face went red.

Marinette looked concerned for her friend. 'Are you okay Adrien? Are you sure you should be trying a stunt like this? You look red, are you getting a fever?'

She placed her hand on his forehead to check if he had a temperature, which only made his heart race and his face become even more red as he jumps back in surprise.

'I'll be okay...I-I think I just need a drink of water!' Adrien replied as he ran off.

He went to take a sip from his drink bottle.