LUKANETTE S4 - SIMPLEMAN - PT 6

Then Nadja, Alya and Nino arrive to pick them all up.

'Manon, what have I told you about bringing things home that aren't yours?' she says, when she sees the writing book and pens.

'All good Mrs Chamack. Early Christmas presents!' Marinette assures her.

'Thank you, Marinette, for looking after Manon so well too!' Nadja replies.

'We got to save the day with Ladybug and Cat Noir mommy! It was great!' Manon said.

'Kids and their imaginations huh? Thanks again!' Nadja replies as they head out.

'Thanks for everything girl! Nino and I really needed this break!' Alya said as she hugged her.

'No problem! Hope you enjoyed the movie!' Marinette replied.

'It was good, but the middle of the movie was so complicated that it was hard to understand!' Nino said, scratching the back of his head.

'Yeah, but it all made sense by the end!' Alya replied. Her phone beeped. 'Oops, lets go girls, the LadyCam has uploaded some video for me to edit! So excited!' Alya cries. 'Bye Mari!'

After they go, Marinette and Tikki chuckle.

'I wonder if them not understanding the movie had anything to do with Simpleman!' Mari giggled.

Mari heads back upstairs and reads the note from the gift.

"To the most beautiful girl in the world. A symbol that my heart will always belong to you.

Love from your prince, Luka"

Mari sighs and blushes. Oh, my sweet Luka she thinks to herself.

Then she looks at her phone. 'Wow, 3:15! I'd better get ready to meet Luka at the café, Tikki!'

'You deserve some me time after today, Marinette!' Tikki winks.

She picks out an outfit to wear and changes and lets her hair down and gives it a quick brush.

'Ok, ready to go!' Marinette says. 'I'll make sure I bring you all a treat as well for all the stress you had to put up with today!' she tells the Kwamis.

'YAY!' the Kwamis reply happily.

At the Cafe de Flores, when Marinette and Luka meet up for their date, he notices the necklace on her neck.

'Hi my melody, I missed you. Oh, you're finally wearing the necklace I gave you!' Luka smiled as they sit down at a table outside.

'I missed you too! Yeah, Manon found it in my room! I had no idea it was there!' Mari replied.

The waitress came and took their order and went away.

'I left it for you that night you fell asleep while we were watching Mulan' Luka smiled.

'That long ago? I'm so sorry!' Mari replied sheepishly.

'That's okay, you must have knocked it off in your sleep!' Luka giggled. 'It's actually a locket' Luka says, 'See?' He opens it up, and shows her a picture of them together.

Mari gasped.

'It's a symbol of my heart always belonging to you, my melody' Luka whispers.

'Oh Luka...' Mari blushes. 'My heart will always belong to you too! I'll never take it off' she whispers.

He kisses her on the nose as Mari giggles.

'How did your jam session with Jagged and Juleka go?' Mari asked.