LUKANETTE S4 - HACK SAN - PT 1

At Francois DuPont School, it was Friday afternoon and school had just finished for the weekend.

'Hey girl, you up for a girls day out tomorrow?' Alya asked Marinette.

Mari sighed. 'To be honest, I'd love to Alya, but I have to go with my parents to visit my aunt in London for the weekend.'

'Oh, that's a shame! Hopefully another time! Have fun in London!' Alya winked.

'There is no fun with my aunt' Mari sighs.

'Oh well, it's just one night, and then you'll be back before you know it!' Alya winks.

'Yeah! You're right Alya!' Mari replied, feeling better.

The next morning Tom was calling up the stairs.

'Marinette! The train's in one hour! Is your suitcase packed?'

He came up the stairs but Mari was still sitting on the bed.

'Yes, I'm packed. Do we really have to go?' she said quietly so her Mom didn't hear.

Tom sighed and sat next to her. 'Look, I know that you don't want to go to Auntie Shu Yin's because she's impossible. But that's just the way it is. We have to go see her every so often and we'll have fun in London!' He whispers in Mari's ear. 'I'm sure we'll figure out how to shake her off now and then!'

Sabine calls from downstairs. 'I heard that, Tom.'

Tom was shocked. 'I swear she knows instinctively when I badmouth her sister. Come on. Get up and get ready. We're a family and we face disasters together.'

Sabine from downstairs called out, 'I heard that, too, Tom!'

'Don't make me do this alone!' he says, giving her the puppy dog eyes.

Marinette sighs. 'Okay Dad, I'll be right down!'

After Tom left, Mari sighs. 'Tikki, what am I gonna do? Ladybug can't abandon Paris!'

'You can't abandon your family either, Marinette!' Tikki says.

'You're right Tikki! Don't worry, I have a plan.' She texts Luka.

"Can you meet me at the train station in 45 minutes? I have a huge favour to ask."

"Sure, my melody. ❤ See you then!" Luka replies.

She turns to the Kwamis. 'You stay here and be good. I will give Luka a spare key so he can feed you and Chance. I'll be back tomorrow afternoon.'

'Stay safe Marinette!' the Kwamis say as they hug her.

'Marinette! We're leaving soon!' Tom called.

'Coming!' Mari called back.

Meanwhile, in Shadowmoth's lair, Gabriel looks at a picture of Max and Markov on his phone.

'Its intelligence is not at all artificial' Gabriel remarks.

Nooroo turns to Duusu. 'That robot turned against him last time!'

'Oh no! This is terrible! He can't akumatize him again!' Duusu replied.

'On the contrary, Duusu, it's a good thing! Once Shadow Moth is defeated, we'll be free!' Nooroo replies.

'Oh, right! Awesome! Awesome!' Duusu claps.

'This time, I'll make sure that robot can't betray me. Duusu, Nooroo, dual metamorphosis!'

He transforms into Shadowmoth. He then holds a feather in his hand and turns it into an amok.

'Go, my beautiful amok, and bring my creation to life!' Shadowmoth grins.