LUKANETTE - GANG OF SECRETS -PT 4

Suddenly I heard voices outside.

'Marinette! We're coming for you to force you to be our friend and make you feel better!'

'That's Alya's voice!' I gasp as I use my compact mirror to check out the window.

'Oh no! The girls have been akumatised into Lady Wi-Fi, Reflekta, Princess Fragrance, Time Breaker and Horrificator! What have I done?' I cried.

'Hide! I'll throw them off!' Luka replied as I opened the trap door and hid and the Kwamis hid as I heard Lady Wi-Fi enter the room.

'Where's Marinette?' she demanded.

'She heard you coming, she ran in that direction!' Luka called, pointing out the window.

'How did she get away so fast?' I heard her say as soon after, Luka opened the door and said, 'She's gone, the coast is clear'

'Thanks my love! But how did she...?' I looked at Trixx who looked sheepish. 'Uh, I panicked and I may or may not have used my power without a holder?'

'Oh Trixx!' I said. 'Thanks though!' I winked.

'Time to transform and save my friends! Tikki, spots on!' I cried.

'Good luck Ladybug!' Luka said as I winked and smiled and went up to the balcony and swung away.

I saw the Eiffel Tower swaying like a tower of Jell-O.

Oh Trixx I thought to myself as I swung along. It wasn't long until Cat Noir showed up.

'That was fast Cat Noir!' I said to my hero partner.

'My Kwami told me Trixx might have been behind that!' he replied, pointing to the swaying tower. 'So I guessed you might be needing my help!'

'You guessed right Kitty!' I replied.

'We're up against five opponents though, and I have no idea where the akumatised item is!'

'Who or what are they after?' Chat asked.

'Marinette Dupein-Chang, one of their classmates' I replied.

'Haven't we saved her like a bunch of times? Funny, she's so friendly, you'd think everybody would like her!' Chat replied.

'Well apparently she's managed to alienate all her friends all at once. I'm going to try to get one of the villains alone, to try to find out where the akuma is. Meanwhile, you find Time Breaker to stop her from going back in the past, or it could really mess up my plan!'

'Okay, good luck LB!' Chat smiled.

'Thanks! You too!' I replied.

I found Lady Wi-Fi still chasing Trixx's Marinette illusion.

'Don't run away Marinette, we're friends aren't we? I'm here for you Marinette, you can tell me what's wrong and I can help you feel so much better!'

Suddenly the mirage wears off and the mirage of Marinette disappears.

'Huh?' Lady Wi-Fi exclaimed, confused. Then I swung down behind her and grabbed her phone and broke it, but no akuma flew out.

'Ha, bummer for you Ladybug, I don't have the akuma!' Lady Wi-Fi exclaimed.

'No biggie, I just wanted to talk to you' I replied.

'I have nothing to say to you!' Lady Wi-Fi replied, looking away from me.

'Alya, from what I understand, you've been having some issues with your best friend. Her name's Marinette, right?'

Lady Wi-Fi turned to look at me.

'I don't know what happened between the two of you, but I want to tell you about a friend of mine. She's a super hero. You know Rena Rouge right?'

Lady Wi-Fi gasped.

'Of course we keep secrets from each other, mainly because of my secret identity. But even though we can't tell each other everything, we trust each other. And that's why we can fight side by side. You CAN reject the power Shadowmoth have you.'

I could see Alya groaning trying to fight Shadowmoth's power in her head. I knew if Luka could do it, she could do it!

I continued. 'I trust you completely Alya! And... I need you! I need Rena Rouge!'

That was all Lady Wi-Fi needed to resist Shadowmoth's power. She screamed and broke free from Shadowmoth's control and detransformed back into Alya.

'I knew you could do it Alya! You're amazing!' I smiled.

'It's because you're an amazing friend Ladybug!' Alya replied as we pound it and hug.