LUKANETTE S4 - MEGA LEECH - PT 4

Amber had managed to catch up to Mylene. She saw she had gone into an alleyway.

Marinette was in the alley. She was about to transform when Mylene appeared.

'Marinette, are you okay?'

'Mylene! You managed to get away! That's great!' Marinette replied, wondering how she was going to transform.

Then Amber shows up too. 'Guys! We can't stay here, it's not safe!' She grabs their hands. 'Follow me!' She opens the manhole. 'Come on, we can hide down there!'

'Oh, yeah, but I... I can't. I... I'm afraid of sewers.' Marinette lied.

Mylene smiled. 'There's no shame in being afraid, Marinette. I'm scared, too, of the dark, of humidity, of germs, and even mice! I was really frightened about protesting this morning but I plucked up my courage, and managed to do it anyway. Now we've got to escape and find a way to help the others. If you ever get too scared, just hold this badge and remember, fear is a natural reflex but you can overcome it.' She gives her badge to her.

Marinette smiles as Amber winks at her.

Marinette, Mylene and Amber climb down to the sewers.

Marinette knows she still needs to transform. How am I gonna do this? Oh, I know! She pretends to have been taken over by a Mini-Malediktator. 'Oh, no! A Mini-Malediktator! Get away, guys! ... Help us to de-pollute Paris, my fellow citizens!'

'Come on Mylene, we can't help her if we turn too!' Amber says as they both run away.

Poor Marinette!' Mylene says sadly to herself.

Once they are out of sight, Tikki appears. 'I know, that wasn't very cool, but I had no choice. Come on, Tikki, we need Ladybug! Spots on!' She transforms and exits through the manhole.

At the Place de la Concorde, Cat Noir runs away and climbs to the Ferris wheel. He prevents the clones from entering him when a yoyo ties his staff and pulls him up.

Cat Noir smiles. 'Hey LB! Thanks for dropping by!'

Ladybug grabs a clone. 'That was a close one.'

'Hey, let me go!' Mini-Malediktator says.

'Lucky Charm!' Ladybug cries, and receives an ice-skate. 'An ice-skate?'

Mini-Malediktator was angry. 'Release me! You must respect my authority, my fellow citizen! I demand that you stop!' Using her Lucky Vision, she sees his sash and the metal blades under the ice skate. She uses the blades to tear his sash apart causing the akuma and amok to be released. The clone detransforms into tiny Mayor Bourgeois.

'You make it look so simple, LB!' Cat Noir says.

'Yeah...too simple almost. No more evil-doing for you, little akuma and amok. Time to de-evilize! Gotcha! Bye, bye!'

She looks around and sees people still controlled by Mini-Malediktators.

'I knew it was too simple! It didn't work!' Ladybug exclaims as they see people who are still controlled by the clones and Mega Leech continues to release more clones.

'Take their Miraculous, my fellow citizens!' The clones exclaim as they start to chase Ladybug and Cat Noir.

'The akumas and the amoks must have multiplied at the same time as the Malediktators, capturing just one doesn't solve the problem. There are millions of them!'

'So, what's the miracle solution, LB?' Cat Noir asks.

'The thing is there's no one miracle solution. What we need are lots of small solutions that can all tackle the problem at the same time. That's why there has to be a lot of us working together. And I know just who can help us! Buy us some time, Kitty Cat!'