LUKANETTE S4 - PENALTEAM - PT 1

It's Wednesday morning and Marinette is up and dressed, having breakfast before school. Her dad Tom comes upstairs.

'Morning sweetie!' he says to Mari.

'Morning Dad!' Mari replies as he kisses her cheek.

'Check out my latest creation! Hero macarons!' He shows her a box of 12 macarons themed after the different miraculous holders.

'Wow, dad! They look amazing!' Mari smiles.

'Feel free to take a box to share with your friends!' Tom says. 'And I'll give you two dozen Strawblueberry Delight macarons too, so you have enough to share with your classmates too!'

'Thanks dad!' Mari smiled. 'Everyone will love these!'

Tom hands her the Ladybug themed box as well as two pink and blue themed boxes.

Luka arrives on his bicycle just as Mari finishes her cereal.

'Morning melody' he says, kissing her forehead. 'Ready to go?'

'Morning Luka!' Mari smiles. 'Oh, dad gave me some macarons to share with everyone! Check this out! He's made a hero box set!'

She opened it up and all the colours of the different heroes looked amazing.

'Wow, awesome!' Luka says. 'All the flavour combinations are inside the lid too! Anyway, we should get going as I still have to make it to my school on time!'

'You're right Luka! Let's go!' Mari replies.

Luka cycles Mari to school. She has the three boxes of macarons secured on the front of Luka's bike.

When they arrive Mari says, 'Don't forget to try one yourself before you go!'

Mari opens the lid on the hero box and presents it to him.

'I guess I should try this one' Luka chuckles, grabbing the Viperion inspired one.

'I look good as a macaron' Luka smiles, as he takes a bite.

'Yeah....' Mari smiles, staring at him in a daze. 'I mean, y-yeah, you really do! How does it taste?'

'Awesome! Lime with blueberry cream. An interesting combination of flavours.'

He finishes it and says, 'I'd better get going or I'll be late. See you later angel!'

He kisses her cheek as Mari blushes and he cycles off, waving as she waves back.

Chloe watches from the top of the stairs and rolls her eyes. 'Ugh, Sabrina, I have no idea what he sees in that loser of a baker girl.'

'Hey girl!' Alya waved to her as Marinette walked over to her.

'Hey Alya! Check these out!' Mari said as she opened up the box of hero macarons.

'Woah! Yum! Those look awesome! Your parents are so clever! Hey guys, look at this!' Alya waved to Rose, Juleka, Zoe, Mylene, Nino and Adrien who were chatting together.

'Woah, hero macarons?' Mylene exclaimed.

'They look so cute!' Rose cries.

'Awesome!' Juleka adds.

'So colourful!' Zoe added.

'Nice!' Nino smiles.

'Your parents are so clever Marinette' Adrien smiles at her.

'Dig in guys!' Mari smiles. 'I have some Strawblueberry Delight ones too so there's enough to go around!'

'Don't mind if I do!' Alya says, of course grabbing the Rena Rouge inspired macaron of orange flavoured meringue with vanilla cream filling.

Mylene grabbed the Polymouse inspired macaron with grey cotton candy flavoured meringue with light pink strawberry filling.

Juleka took the Purple Tigress inspired macaron with purple taro flavoured meringue and raspberry filling.

Nino took the Carapace inspired macaron with lime green macarons with orange cream filling.

Rose took the Pigella inspired macaron with strawberry flavoured meringue with raspberry filling.

Adrien took the Cat Noir inspired macaron with liquorice flavoured meringue with green lime cream filling.

Zoe took the bee inspired macaron with yellow honey flavoured meringue with blackberry filling.

Chloe saw her. 'How dare you take the Queen Bee inspired macaron! I'm the one and only bee miraculous holder!'

'Uh, I took the Vesperia inspired one, it says on the box, see?' Zoe replies, pointing to the name Vesperia.

'How dare they give any recognition to that no talent Vesperia! I was a hundred times more of a hero than she'll ever be! I hope you all get food poisoning from Dupain-Cheng's disgusting macarons and die! Humph!' she walks away in a huff.

But Ms Bustier is at the top of the stairs and overhears her. 'Chloe Bourgeois, will you come with me please?' she said in a stern voice.

'Ooooh!' the girls said mockingly giggling quietly to each other.

'Somebody's in trouble!' Alya whispers to Mari.

'Oh, grow up losers!' Chloe responded to their teasing tone.

'I'm waiting Chloe!' Ms Bustier says, tapping her foot.

'Coming Ms Bustier!' Chloe replied, hurrying up the stairs and following her inside.

Max, Alix and Kim came up to the group. 'What's going on?' Kim asks.

'Mari's parents made hero inspired macarons, look!' Rose said as Mari held up the box.

'Only four left, better get one quick before they're gone!' Mari giggled.

'Thanks Marinette!' Max smiled. He took the Pegasus inspired macaron with chocolate flavoured meringue and black liquorice cream filling.

'Yum!' Kim said, grabbing the King Monkey inspired macaron with caramel flavoured meringue and banana cream filling.

'Looks good Marinette! Thanks!' Alix said as she took the Ryuko inspired macaron with raspberry flavoured meringue and banana cream filling.

'I guess that leaves the Ladybug one for me!' Mari said. She put it in her purse for Tikki instead. 'I'll eat it later!' Mari smiles. 'I'm still full from breakfast!'

Sabrina comes up to her. 'Marinette... could I please have a macaron?' she asked her shyly.

Marinette smiled. 'Of course, Sabrina! I'm all out of hero inspired macarons, but you can try a Strawblueberry Delight one! They are our best seller! Here!' she says, opening one of the boxes of macarons.

'Thanks Marinette!' Sabrina smiles, as she takes one and eats it. She smiles at the flavour as she walks up the stairs into the classroom.

'Wow, I can guarantee if Chloe were around, she wouldn't dare have asked for a macaron' Alya exclaimed.

'Yeah, she never speaks her mind around Chloe, she just blindly follows her and agrees with everything she says' Alix adds.

'It's kind of sad. Maybe we can make more of an effort to be nice to her?' Rose suggests.

'Yeah, then she might join our friend group!' Mylene adds.

'But then Chloe would have no friends' Zoe says sadly.

'So?' Alix says. 'Chloe is always mean or bossy, why should she deserve any friends at all?'

'Everybody needs a friend Alix' Marinette replies. 'I think Rose has the right idea!'

'I do?' Rose asks with a smile.

'Yeah! If we all try to be nice to Sabrina, we can show her what true friendship looks like and maybe she'll be more confident and speak up for herself. Then some of that might rub off on Chloe!'

'One can only dream!' Alya giggles.

Then the bell rang and everyone hurried into class.