LUKANETTE S4 - OPTIGAMI - PT 3

Luka was leading Alya and Nino through the air ducts. As Luka crawls along, his guitar pick charm necklace drags on the metal, making a sound.

'Sorry guys' he says softly, tucking the necklace into his shirt so it doesn't dangle down. Then his phone makes a noise that it received a message.

'Let's put our phones on vibrate so we don't make a sound!' Luka says softly.

'Roger that!' Alya replies.

'Oh no, Marinette's trapped in an elevator!' Luka says, reading the message.

Nino's phone vibrates too. 'Adrien is trapped in the elevator with her!' Nino says.

Luka chuckles nervously, 'Yeah, that's fine and not at all a problem!'

'Jealous much? Bet you wish you were there with her, lover boy!' Alya teases.

'Oh, well, that's good she's got company.' Luka says, trying to sound convincing.

He texts Mari back: "With Adrien?"

"Yeah! How'd you know?" she replies.

"I'm with Nino and Alya, Adrien just texted Nino he's with you"

"Oh, I see" she replied.

"How are you going to do what you need to do?" Luka asks her, but deletes the message after sending it.

"I have a plan, but I need some time alone. Are you alone?" she replied

"Not yet" Luka replies.

"Ok, I'll check back later" she says.

Both Luka and Mari delete all the messages.

Up ahead, the ducts separate into two ways.

'We should split up! If Style Queen gets to me first at least you two might still be able to get help' Luka suggests. 'I'll go this way, you two go this way.'

'Roger that!' Alya replies.

Luka comes to a grate that he is able to push out and climb out of the air duct.

In the male restroom. Senti-Alec walks in.

'I release you from your existence, Senti-Alec' Shadowmoth says and with the snap of his fingers, Senti-Alec dissolves.

The real Alec is in complete shock and disbelief. He rises from the corner he's been huddling in and bolts out of the restroom, shuddering from what he's just witnessed.

In the corridor, Alec is running away

'Supervillain? Ha, super-moron! Right?' Alec says. But he runs straight into Style Queen and gets turned into golden dust.

'Right!' Style Queen replies.

Shadowmoth speaks to Style Queen: 'Some still mock you in the air ducts!'

'Urgh!' Style Queen replies as she teleports inside a nearby air duct.

In the air ducts Nino and Alya are still crawling through.

They actually found Wayhem, who had the same idea. Nino tries to reassure a terrified Wayhem. 'Hold on dude, it's going to be okay!' As they continue to crawl, they are taken by surprise by a golden light rushing towards them; they all get turned into golden dust by Style Queen.

Optigami flies out of the walls and away.

Nathalie reports to Shadowmoth from her room: 'Nino Lahiffe and Alya Cesaire, holders of the Miraculous of the Turtle and the Fox, neutralized.'

Shadowmoth grins. 'Only two left!'

In the elevator, Marinette is scrolling the contacts on her phone and dials a contact with a blank red profile picture.