LUKANETTE S4 - GUILTRIP - PT 1

In Miss Bustier's classroom, Caline Bustier is teaching her class. Marinette is writing class notes, Alya writes a love note and hands it to Nino. Nathaniel is drawing on his tablet, and Mylène explains something to Alix. All is well until Rose gets a headache, worrying Juleka.

'Ah!' Rose says as she puts hand on her head. 'Miss Bustier, may I go to the nurse's office? Miss Heady is back.'

'Well, we can't let Miss Heady go unattended' Miss Bustier replied. 'Marinette, would you please accompany Rose to the nurse's office?'

'Yes, of course!' Marinette replied as she walks out of classroom with Rose.

In the school courtyard, Marinette and Rose are walking to the nurse's office.

'So, who's this Miss Heady?' Marinette asks her. 'An imaginary friend like Unicorn Lilly you had in sixth grade?'

Rose laughs. 'No, uh, Heady is just a nickname I have for my headache when she pays me a little visit. That'll teach me to leave the house without Mr. Brekkie! Wakie Wakie, I'm Mr. Brekkie, the big breakfast to keep you healthy!'

Marinette laughs. 'I love how you see the world through rose-colored glasses!'

'Well, my parents chose the right name for me then! I always see everything rosy!' Rose giggles.

'Come back as soon as you can. Say hi to Sissy for me!' Marinette says.

'Sissy?' Rose asks.

Marinette shows Rose the nurse's office. 'Nurse Sissy's office!'

Rose laughs. 'Don't worry Marinette. Sissy never keeps me long.'

Rose enters the nurse's office and Marinette walks back to class.

Marinette arrives back at Miss Bustier's classroom, opens the door and walks inside. 'Everything is okay, Rose just missed breakfast is all' she smiled.

Juleka still seems concerned.

At lunch in the cafeteria, Rose still isn't back and Juleka is happily eating lunch alone. She gets a message from Rose on her phone, and is instantly distressed upon seeing it, and pushes away her food tray.

Marinette walks by and sees Juleka push her food away. 'Juleka, if you skip Mr. Mealy, your big, tasty energy packed lunch, Heady might pay you a visit too!'

Juleka looks horrified and starts to cry and runs away.

Marinette gasped. 'Juleka! Uh, I was just trying to make a joke! Uh, no, Juleka!'

Juleka runs into the boiler room as Marinette looks around for her.

'Juleka!' Marinette calls out.

Juleka sits on the floor of the boiler room and continues to cry.

In Shadowmoth's lair, the window opens.

Shadow Moth grins. 'Oh, how well I know that feeling of loneliness. The intense anxiety that no one else can share. And that only an akuma can ease.' He creates an akuma. 'Fly, and evilize that lonely heart!'

An akuma flies out of the window and across the skies of Paris.

Adrien is brought back to school after lunch as Marinette continues to look for Juleka.

'Juleka!' Marinette calls out as she accidentally bumps into Adrien.

'Oh, sorry Adrien, I didn't mean to crash into you. I'm looking for Juleka, she ran out of the cafeteria in tears, and...

'Maybe she's in there?' Adrien replied, pointing to the door to the ominous boiler room.

Marinette and Adrien enter the boiler room but Adrien suddenly trips on the stairs and falls onto Marinette.