LUKANETTE S4 - ROCKETEAR - PT 2

Later, after Nino left for home, Alya calls Marinette.

Alya: "Hey girl"

Marinette: "Hey Alya, how's it going?"

Alya: (sighs) "Not so good. I've been so busy lately; I haven't had much time to get any new material for the LadyBlog. With schoolwork and hanging out with Nino, I've been finding it hard to record any action. I think I'm starting to lose followers."

Marinette felt bad for Alya. I guess it's because she has to hide and be alert looking out for Shadowmoth. It's all my fault she thought to herself.

Marinette: "I'm sure you'll come up with something Alya! You're so smart and clever!"

Alya: "Thanks girl, you're always so great with compliments! I guess I still have that raw footage of Cat Noir stunts depending on how well I edit it."

Marinette: "That's the spirit! That sounds perfect!"

Alya: "Thanks for the vote of confidence girl, you're the best! See ya!"

Marinette: "Bye Alya!"

Outside the Collège Françoise Dupont, school was out early for the day. Adrien and Nino do their secret handshake before Adrien leaves while the other students are leaving.

Marinette and Alya walk down the steps while Nino half-smiled.

'Hey! Since we got out early today, what do you say we catch a movie?' Nino asks Alya.

Alya looks at her phone, seeing she has a reminder to help Ladybug and be on the lookout for her and Cat Noir while they patrol later. 'Uh, I'm... not so sure.'

'Come on! Please?' Nino pleads, giving her the puppy dog eyes.

Alya smiles. 'You know I can't resist that! So, what's playing in the movies?' She takes his arm and they head off together.

Marinette admiringly smiles at them, as Luka comes to pick her up on his bike to take her to the Liberty to do homework together.

'Hello my prince!' Mari smiles as she hugs him.

'Hello my melody' Luka smiled. 'Ready to go?' he said as he handed her a helmet as she put it on.

'Yeah!' she said, getting on the back and holding onto him tightly as they set off.

Marinette told Luka on the way that she felt bad about having her best friend do all this protective work for them. She sighed. 'I know she misses being in the action, she's a reporter, not a spy. She told me she's finding it hard to come up with new action for the LadyBlog. She said it's because of schoolwork and hanging out with Nino, but I know it's because she can't record the action of our battles because she's busy being our spy. I just don't know how to make the situation better for her.'

Luka smiled. 'I'm sure we'll figure out something my angel. If we both put our heads together, I'm sure we'll think of something.'

Mari smiled. 'You're right Luka!' she replied.

Meanwhile, in the movie theatre, Alya and Nino are watching the trailer of an upcoming film of Ladybug and Cat Noir.

Trailer: "After Ladybug & Cat Noir..."

Ladybug in the trailer: "Oh, Cat Noir, come back!"

Cat Noir in the trailer: "I'll always love you, Ladybug!"

Trailer: "Ladybug & Cat Noir 2: The Arrival of Rena Rouge."

Nino felt annoyed. 'What about Carapace? Has everyone forgotten about Carapace?!'