LUKANETTE S4 - ROCKETEAR - PT 4

In Shadowmoth's lair, the window opens.

'A spurned boyfriend who wants vengeance on his rival. Now that's a strong emotion!' Shadowmoth grins as he creates an akuma. 'Fly, my little akuma and help this young man destroy his enemy! My enemy!' The akuma flies out of the window.

In the boiler room, the akuma flies over Adrien and Nino.

'There's got to be an explanation, Nino. We'll work it all out!' Adrien says. He gasps as he sees the akuma enters Nino's glasses.

Shadowmoth speaks to Nino from his lair: 'Rocketear, I am Shadow Moth. Cat Noir has ripped your heart out and left you in a weeping state of sorrow. So, I'm giving your tears the power to destroy everything! All I ask for in return are- '

Nino interrupts him. 'I know what you want, Shadow Moth. Don't worry, the only thing left of them will be their Miraculous!' He transforms into Rocketear.

Adrien was worried. 'Nino, you have to fight off this- '

Rocketear throws Adrien. 'You're not my enemy, Adrien. Cat Noir is!' He jumps onto the upper hall and starts to walk away.

Probably lucky for my sake you don't know we're one in the same Adrien thought to himself as he gets up off the floor as Plagg flies out of his jacket.

Plagg looked at him worriedly. 'I know what you're about to do but I would advise you not to, considering what your pal's got in store for Cat Noir.'

But Adrien was adamant. 'I can't leave my best friend like that. Plagg, claws out!' he said as he transforms. He notices Nino's phone with the video still on pause on the table and takes it with him.

Marinette meanwhile had given Alya a call from the Liberty.

Alya was explaining the interaction with Cat Noir from her side.

Alya: "And that's why he showed up in the middle of the night, because of this video I posted on the LadyBlog. He thought I was in love with him, which is ridiculous!" she laughs.

Marinette: "Well Nino was over here at the Liberty earlier. He showed us a video on his phone of your whole interaction with Cat Noir and now seems to think Cat Noir is trying to steal you away from him!"

Alya: (gasps) "Oh no, I've made him feel terrible! I have to call him! Bye Mari!"

She hangs up with Marinette and calls Nino's phone. But to her surprise, Cat Noir answers the phone.

Alya: "Cat Noir? What are you doing with Nino's phone? Where is he?"

Cat Noir: "Unfortunately he's been akumatised into Rocketear. You need to come and explain what happened. He needs to hear it from you. We're near the DuPont School."

Alya: "I'm on my way!"

She hangs up and texts Marinette.

Alya: "Nino's been akumatised because he thinks I'm in love with Cat Noir! He's near the school, I have to go to him!"

'Oh no, I've gotta go help my best friend!' Mari says to Luka who smiled. 'Go help them my angel' he says.

She runs towards the school and finds somewhere secret to transform.

Ladybug manages to catch up with Alya, running towards the school.

'Alya!' she called out, and started running beside her.

'Ladybug, I've really messed things up! Nino is so upset!' Alya replied. 'He recorded a video of me with Cat Noir and although it looks bad, if he could hear what we were saying there's no way he would think that there's anything between me and Cat Noir.'