LUKANETTE - PSYCHOMEDIAN - PT 5

'LB, Psycomedian made you lose control of your emotions. Just breathe. Calm down' Cat Noir says soothingly.

Ladybug yells, 'I'M PERFECTLY CALM!!! YOU'RE THE ONE GETTING ON MY NERVES WITH YOUR KILLJOY KITTY ADVICE! UGH!! AND ALL THESE ADS, EVERYWHERE, THEY MAKE ME SICK!!! GRR...! GRR...!'

She starts kicking the ads around the bus stop that have Adrien Agreste on them.

Cat Noir sighs. 'We're about to detransform, we need to find—'

'DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!' Ladybug cries out.

'Maybe once you transform, Psycomedian's spell will be broken!' Cat Noir suggests.

Ladybug almost punches Cat Noir but she gets tied up in her yo-yo by Cat Noir.

Cat Noir smirks. 'Sorry, LB!'

'Let me go you silly cat! I can detransform all by myself! I don't need your help!' Ladybug screams.

'Ok, meet back where Psychomedian is in 5 minutes!'

'Whatever!' Ladybug cries out as Cat Noir unties her she grabs back her yo-yo and storms off, back to the Grand Palais.

Luka had been hiding in alleyways, watching everything that had taken place. He alerted her attention and grabbed her hand and took her backstage which was now empty.

'Luka! I'm so angry right now! Angry with everything and everyone! And I'm hurting people! Which infuriates me even more and...'

Her miraculous wore off and she detransformed.

'NO! I'm still angry! Why didn't it work? Why-'

Luka takes her in his arms and kisses her passionately. He felt her relax in his arms as he gently stroked her hair. When they finally pulled away, Luka smiled.

'All better?' he asked.

'Yes! Thanks to you Luka!' Marinette replied as she hugged him. 'How are you Tikki?' She was eating her macaron in Marinette's purse.

'I'll be good to go in a second Marinette!'

'Great!' Marinette replied.

'But won't Psychomedian think it strange that I'm not angry anymore?' Marinette asked.

'Pretend you still are! It's the perfect cover as he won't use his powers on you when he thinks your still under his power! But this time, you'll be in control. Maybe comedy wasn't your forte, but try acting angry, it might be easier!'

'That's perfect Luka!' Marinette hugged him.

'I'm ready Marinette!' Tikki spoke up.

'OK! Tikki, spots on!' she said as she transformed and went to join Cat Noir.

In another part of Le Grand Paris, Bob runs inside, horrified.

Psycomedian kicks the door at Bob. 'Here's Harry!' he says.

Bob looks panicked. 'Don't hurt me, Harry! I'm your producer!'

'I'm not here to hurt you, Bob. I'm here to make you laugh as that's all you expect from me!' His face turns into laughter, causing Bob to laugh.

'Now you'll take me seriously and do my movie, huh?' Psychomedian asks.

Bob laughing replies, 'Never! That's a stupid idea!'

'Read this scene and you'll see how touching it is!'

Bob continues laughing. 'The only tears your audience will shed are tears of laughter!'

Psycomedian says, 'Wanna bet? Boohoohoo!'
His face turns into sadness, causing Bob to cry. 'Unless you want to spend your whole life crying, agree to do my film!'

Cat Noir and Ladybug meet up again and see Psycomedian making Bob laugh and cry.

'Who still wears belt bags these days? No joke' Cat Noir says.

'YOU'RE THE JOKE!!!' Ladybug replies, pretending to still be angry.

'Guess detransforming and transforming again didn't work!' Cat Noir said.

'You think?' Ladybug snaps back.

Cat Noir sighs. 'Hey! Maybe the Akuma's in something he keeps in there!'

Ladybug groans. 'OF COURSE THAT'S WHERE IT IS!! DUH!!! BUT WE HAVE TO IMMOBILIZE PSYCOMEDIAN IN ORDER TO SEARCH HIM!'

'Okay, but... you won't do anything reckless, right?' Cat Noir asks.

'RECKLESS? PROFESSOR RECKLESS CALLING ME RECKLESS??!? THAT'S A JOKE! GRR!!!' Ladybug replies angrily.

Cat Noir sighs. Ladybug feels kinda bad for hurting his feelings but knows she has to keep up the act.

'LUCKY CHARM!!' she cries. A helmet appears. 'SERIOUSLY?!!!??!?!' She furiously destroys her helmet.

'Why'd you just do that!? It was obvious for once! We just had to put it on Psycomedian's eyes to keep him from using his powers!' Cat Noir said.

Oops, too far Ladybug thought. 'YEAH, IT WAS SO OBVIOUS THAT IT MADE ME MAD!!! GRR!!! AND GIVE ME THAT RIDICULOUS BELT!!!'

'Hey, leave my costume out of it!' Cat Noir replies.

Ladybug jumps up and swipes a civilian's helmet.

'Hey!' they say in surprise.

'Give us five minutes' Cat Noir replies.

At Le Grand Paris, Ladybug furiously appears with her eyes covered by Cat Noir's belt.

Psycomedian grins. 'Have you become blind with rage, Ladybug?'

'Ha! That was funny!' Cat Noir replies.

'YOU! YOU'RE ABOUT TO REGRET MAKING ME ANGRY!!!' Ladybug yells.

Bob crawls off crying. Psycomedian and Ladybug begin fighting with such force.

Meanwhile, Cat Noir uses his Lucky Vision for the first time and looks at makeover items. Ladybug starts throwing a fit while fighting Psycomedian.

Psycomedian tries to trick him. 'You got something on your shirt, kitty?!'

'HE'S LYING!!!!!!!!! STAY FOCUSED!!!!!!!! HIII-YAAH!!!!!!! SO, ARE YOU DONE YET, KITTY!? OR DO I HAVE TO DO THIS ON MY OWN TOO?!?!?' Ladybug yells.

'Just a small touch right there... a little more there...' Chat replies.

'WHAT, ARE YOU HAVING TROUBLE COLORING INSIDE THE LINES?!!!??' Ladybug says sarcastically.

Cat Noir quickly picks up the helmet and runs away. Ladybug throws a chair away and pushes Psycomedian as Cat Noir puts a helmet on Psycomedian's head. Ladybug uses her yo-yo to tie up Psycomedian.

'There. He's immobilized. Let's go for the belt bag. Cataclysm!' Chat says as he destroys the belt bag as the Akuma flies away.

Ladybug yells, 'THERE! IT'S OVER! EVERYONE CAN GO HOME NOW!!! TIME TO DE-EVILIZE!!!! GOTCHA!!! GET LOST, LITTLE BUTTERFLY!'

Then she throws the broken helmet in the air.

'ALRIGHT ALREADY, MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!!!'

The Miraculous Ladybug superpower gives the helmet back to the civilian, all the civilians back to normal, and Ladybug can finally pretend to be back to normal.

'Phew!' Ladybug says.

'Feeling better, LB?' Cat Noir smiles.

'Yes. Thanks. Sorry if I was mean to you!' she replies.

'All good! I know you didn't mean it!' Chat winks.