LUKANETTE S4 - GLACIATOR 2.0 - PT 5

Meanwhile, at the Dupain-Cheng residence, on the balcony, Marinette and Cat Noir land back safely.

‘Thanks for flying Cat Noir Airways. We hope you'll be fe-lying again soon!’ Cat Noir winked.

Marinette laughs. ‘Thanks! That was nice.’

‘My pleasure' Cat Noir replies, looking at her lovingly, trying not to blush.

Cat Noir is about to leap away but halts a second later. ‘Oh, wait! Your training!’

‘Oh, shoot! I forgot about that!’ Marinette replies.

‘Quick! Back into position. You can totally do it this time! I just know it!’

Cat Noir says. And if perchance I was the lucky guy you were saying this to, I wouldn’t care what the words were.
Cat Noir sighed to himself as he prepared to hear Marinette’s sweet voice once again.

Marinette clears her throat. ‘Dear—'
‘Ladybug and Cat Noir are the ones who should be in love, not you two! My ice cream never lies!’

Cat Noir gasped. ‘Again?’

‘No, no, no! We're not in love, it's just practice!’ Marinette calls out.

Glaciator starts shooting ice creams on Marinette's balcony as the two of them make their escape. Cat Noir scoops up Marinette and carries her to safety in an alley. He smiles lovingly at her.

‘Stay here, where it’s safe!’ Cat Noir smiles at her as he leaps away. I’ll protect you, my spring flower! He thought to himself.

Tikki popped her head out of Marinette’s purse. ‘Glaciator re-akumatized? But that's impossible! You gave André a magical charm earlier, didn't you?’

‘Oh, no! I was so annoyed with that whole Couple of the Year thing that I totally forgot to give it to him! Tikki, spots on!’ Marinette says as she transforms into Ladybug and swings out the alley as well.

In the Parisian streets, Glaciator chases after Cat Noir. The villain kicks a car towards Cat Noir's direction and shortly gets blocked by Ladybug.

Glaciator continues to fire ice creams at them as the superheroes run to hide.

‘Nice to see you again, LB!’ Cat Noir says. ‘You’re not still mad?’

‘Not at all! Lucky Charm!’ She uses her power as a car drops in front of them.

‘Oh, yeah! That lucky charm really revs my engine!’ Cat Noir says excitedly.

Ladybug closes her eyes, coming up with a plan to use her lucky charm. The scene zooms to the big exhaust in front of Gare du Nord.

‘Okay! Take the wheel. I got a plan!’ Ladybug says.

‘There you are! You think you can escape me like that?’ Glaciator cries out.

Ladybug and Cat Noir get in the car. Cat Noir starts the car engine and drives away, escaping Glaciator as the villain continues to chase them.

Glaciator chases after them in sing-song. ‘I'm Glaciator, the mean ice-cream man, and I am your number 1 fan!’

Cat Noir sticks his head out the window and calls back: ‘That's enough! We're just friends!’

‘Okay. Let's go!’ Ladybug says as she hurls her yo-yo, tying it around Glaciator and on her car seat. ‘Pass me the wheel.’

‘Ha! You think you can escape me by attaching me to you?’ Glaciator calls out to them.

‘Where are we going with this—? I mean, not the two of us. Just... where are we going, like, a direction?’ Cat Noir asks.

Ladybug smiles. ‘I got it. We're heading to the Gare du Nord. We'll stay in touch. ‘ She continues to drive, escaping Glaciator. ‘Cat Noir, now!’

Cat Noir jumps out of the car.
Ladybug speaks to him through her ear-piece. ‘You know what to do. Come back as soon as you're ready!’

‘Drive safe!’ Cat Noir smiles. He leaps to rooftop where a billboard of him and Ladybug is located. He drops it to the ground to use it as a ramp for Ladybug's car. ‘Ready, LB! Uh, do you mind me calling you "LB"?

‘No, that's okay’ Ladybug replies as she performs a drift. ‘Nothing wrong with that!’

Ladybug drives to the ramp with Glaciator still tied up to the car with her yo-yo and flies in the air, with Glaciator flying atop the big exhaust and melts his ice cream body.

‘Cataclysm!’ Cat Noir cries, as he leaps in and destroys the akumatized ice scream scooper, sending the akuma fluttering out of the object. He then catches André from falling.

‘No more evil-doing for you, little akuma!’ Ladybug says as she swipes open her yo-yo. ‘Time to de-evilize!’ She captures the akuma. ‘Gotcha!’ She opens her yo-yo and releases the purified butterfly. ‘Bye-bye, little butterfly! Miraculous Ladybug!!’ She throws the car keys in the air and all the ice-cream made by Glaciator disappears. She opens her yo-yo again and grabs a magical charm to give to André. ‘I forgot to give this to you last time. Keep it on your cart with you. It should protect you in the future.’

‘Thank you, Ladybug!’ Andre says, and walks away.

Ladybug smiles at Cat Noir. ‘I knew you could do it!’ She raises her fist as Cat Noir smiles and they do their signature fist bump.

‘Pound it!’ they say together.

‘Oh! I just remembered. I gotta hurry. I've got something I need to finish!’ Cat Noir says as he vaults away.

I’d better hurry too! Ladybug thinks to herself as she swings away.

Back at the Dupain-Cheng residence, on the balcony, Marinette and Cat Noir continue where they left off with their practice.

Cat Noir smiles. ‘This time's the one. You'll see!’ He takes his seat and smiles at Marinette.

Marinette clears her throat. ‘Ever since I met you, I've had a song in my heart. It was faint at first, but now it resonates in my head every time...’ she stops, frowns and sighs.

‘That was a good start. What's wrong?’ Cat Noir asks her.

‘What's wrong is that this is not really me.’ She crumples the paper and begins to speak from her heart instead. ‘The first time I met you, I was blinded by someone else. You became one of my best friends, always gave great advice and even stood up for me when others would have run away. And as I got to know you. I saw who you really were deep down—someone sweet, sincere, and generous. I love you with all my heart.'

Cat Noir was amazed. ‘Your declaration was beautiful, Marinette. The guy you're in love with is lucky.’
He smiles lovingly at her.

‘Thanks!’ Marinette replies. ‘The girl who falls in love with you will be lucky, too!’

They they hear a voice from downstairs. ‘Marinette?’

Marinette gasps. ‘It’s my dad!’
Cat Noir leaps away from her balcony.
‘Marinette? It’s bedtime!’ Tom calls.
‘Coming, Dad!’ Marinette replies, as she enters her trapdoor.

She gets ready for bed and texts Luka.
“I’ll be over tomorrow morning, I need to tell you something”

Then she went to sleep straight away, exhausted.