LUKANETTE - QUEEN BANANA - PT 5

Queen Banana grins. 'Banana Boom-Boom, action! The Sentimonster roars and starts destroying the street.

Adrien looks down and walks away, very upset with Chloe no longer his friend. Suddenly, he falls after the destruction.

'Where is my useless half-of-a-sister? Banana Boom-Boom, peal them off!' Chloe yells.

The sentimonster hits people, turning them into bananas. Adrien runs away, while Luka is hiding with Marinette and Zoe.

'You two find somewhere safe to hide, I'll act as a diversion!' Luka says, running out into the street.

'Hey, Queen Banana, over here!' Luka calls out as Chloe turns around.

'You! How dare you kiss my lame half-of-a-sister instead of me! You're lame just like the rest of them! You have no taste whatsoever! Now you will pay!'

She fires at Luka but he dodges all her blasts.

Please stay safe my prince Marinette says to herself as her and Zoe run off to hide, knowing she has to safely hide Zoe from Chloe and transform in secret too.

Adrien finds the men's bathrooms in the theatre and transforms. 'Plagg, claws out!'

Marinette and Zoe run up some emergency stairs in a nearby building.

'She's mainly mad at me, so I should try and reason with her' Zoe says.

'Unfortunately, no one can reason with your sister, Zoe' Marinette replied. 'Stay here, I'm gonna... try to find a way out.'

She runs up and sees Queen Banana wreaking havoc. Now she's far enough away from Zoe, she can transform. 'Tikki, spots on! Yeah!' Marinette transforms into Ladybug.

Queen Banana was blasting at more people. 'If you don't come out from your hiding place, Zoe, I'm gonna turn all of Paris into bananas, and it'll be all your fault!

Zoe sighs. 'My fault...' She looks at an emergency exit.

On the rooftops of Paris, Cat Noir appears, much to Queen Banana and Banana Boom-Boom's surprise.

'Hey there, banana queen! So, what's your superpower? Making people slip on banana peels?' Cat Noir smirks.

'You're about to find out, you ridiculous alley cat!' Queen Banana replies as she starts blasting towards him.

Cat Noir runs as Queen Banana and Banana Boom-Boom attack. He uses his staff to deflect the blasts.

Ladybug grabs him with her yo-yo, saving him from another one. They jump down.

'Careful! Shadow Moth has been very generous to Chloe!' Ladybug tells him.

'I can see that! Gotta admit, I'm a little jealous of her gear' Cat Noir replies.

Ladybug extracts an ear communicator from her yo-yo and puts it in her ear. 'Totally unnecessary, nothing can beat a Cat and Ladybug duo!'

Cat Noir extracts an ear communicator from his staff and puts it in his ear too. 'Meow, we do make the perfect pair, LB!'

They take off to face Queen Banana. They try to attack her, but she fights back with bananas.

'Well, we've got gear, too. Lucky Charm!' She says as she gets a scooter, which she dodges, so it doesn't land on her as she checks it. 'Hmm, scooter, helmets, tube of glue, cartridges, air pipe... Everything needed to fix a flat tire. That's a lot to process.'

She looks around and forms a plan using the glue and the banana gun. 'Still, something is missing, but what?'

Zoe appears. 'Hey, Chloe!' Queen Banana looks down and sees Zoe standing in front of her. 'Here I am!'