LUKANETTE - QUEEN BANANA - PT 4

Luka walked Marinette back to the bakery.

They were both exhausted but happy that they finally got a lot of footage filmed after Chloe was gone.

They walked into the bakery.

'Marinette! Luka!' Sabine greeted them. 'How did filming go?'

'It was rough at the start, but towards the end, we got some really great footage!' Luka replied.

'You're coming to the theatre for the screening tomorrow at 8am, aren't you?' Marinette asked.

'Of course, your father and I wouldn't miss seeing all the work you put into those costumes!'

Marinette blushed.

'Or Luka's acting skills!' Tom smiled.

Luka blushed as well.

'Oh, I almost forgot! In honour of you collaboration, I made a new flavour of macaron. Taste it and let me know what you think!' Tom said, handing them one each.

Marinette and Luka each took a bite.

'Mmm, it's delicious!' Marinette said.

'Tastes like... blueberry and strawberry!' Luka replied.

'That's exactly it, Luka!' Tom said. 'It's a Strawblueberry Delight!'

Marinette giggled.

'Ok, so maybe the name needs work, but you like the flavour, right? I'm hoping to make it the new Flavour Of The Month! And if it's popular enough, I will add it to the flavour list permanently!'

'Awesome Dad!' Marinette replied.

'Speaking of Dad, I'd better make sure mine's still on for tomorrow morning!' Luka said as he texted him.

He received a reply a minute later.

'Great, he's still coming! I'd better head home. See you at the theatre in the morning my melody!' Luka says as he kisses her goodnight.

'See you then, my prince!'

'I still wish you were the princess' Luka smiled lovingly at her. 'It would have made that kiss so much more believable.'

'I know, but wouldn't it be kinda... y'know...'

Luka chuckled quietly. 'Well... you'll always be MY princess' Luka replies, as he kisses her forehead.

'You always know what to say' Marinette smiles.

'I never used to, until I met you. I always let my music speak for me' Luka smiled back.

They giggle and rub noses in an Eskimo kiss, before Luka heads back to the Liberty.

********

The next morning at the Jardin des Tuileries, Chloe's limousine arrives. Chloe exits the limousine with Sabrina.

Chloe looks around and gasps. 'Where's my giant gorilla? Where are all the others?' She notices a man loading boxes and asks him, 'Why isn't anyone here to shoot my big scene?'

'They shot everything last night' the man replied. 'Right about now they're probably over at the movie theatre screening it.'

'WHAT?' Chloe yells.

The limousine makes it at full speed to the movie theatre. Chloe runs out and swings the door open. 'What's that?!' She sees there's a movie playing.

Adrien as the warlock is on the screen: 'Perfect. The enchanted princess is asleep and time for Zander is almost up! Time to go along with my plan! Hahahahaha!'